Injury Update Thread - Hall, AVT, Davis

WILLY

Rich Cimini

@RichCimini

If Breece Hall’s MRI confirms ACL injury, I’ll be curious to see if #Jets call Browns to check on Kareem Hunt’s availability. He’s in final year of contract, so it would be a rental. Talent is there. Browns need draft picks. Depends on price tag + confidence in Carter/Johnson.

8:12 AM · Oct 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Just now, WILLY said:

Rich Cimini

@RichCimini

If Breece Hall’s MRI confirms ACL injury, I’ll be curious to see if #Jets call Browns to check on Kareem Hunt’s availability. He’s in final year of contract, so it would be a rental. Talent is there. Browns need draft picks. Depends on price tag + confidence in Carter/Johnson.

8:12 AM · Oct 24, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

No

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Lurker89 said:

I clicked this with bated breath thinking you had the goods you degenerate. ?

Sorry. Incarcerated Bob hasn't checked in yet with an update.

Seriously, rather than having a million threads about injury, all I did was create one so that fans might be able to find up-to-date info and post it.  Must we complain about everything? ?

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

come on dude 

Lol he adds "thread" to the title post hoc and acts like the assumption of anyone clicking a thread previously titled "Injury Update" wouldn't expect an actual injury update, like were the @$$holes.

I mean we are the @$$holes but that's not the point.

My eyes popped out watching Hall accelerate and burst through the narrowest of gaps to gain big yards over the first 6+ games of his NFL career.

For once, a bunch of other teams were suffering more from injuries than our Jets.

We caught up in a hurry yesterday.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Greg555 said:

My eyes popped out watching Hall accelerate and burst through the narrowest of gaps to gain big yards over the first 6+ games of his NFL career.

For once, a bunch of other teams were suffering more from injuries than our Jets.

We caught up in a hurry yesterday.

Just in time for the Pats, can’t make this sh*t up.