MNF Cheatriots vs Bears: QB Index game

Bronx

6 minutes ago, maury77 said:

He has so many brain farts ... and then he pulls a ridiculous play out of his a$$. If he ever figures it out, he can be a star, but just too many maddening plays. 

I agree. I hope they can hang on to win in this 2nd half. I have to pull for the Bears just so it helps you guys.

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Please don't trash me for this take:

Zach is absolutely capable of average or above average QB play. If we get average play from Zach, and the defense shows up like it has been, we can take the Pats.

I think someone has been try to tinker with Zach mechanics and is ******* him all up much like a hack golf pro telling you to move your thumb over here when you grip and you will hit much better...ok....next game spend day in the woods and then spend the whole season trying to undo what that douche **** did to you.

well not really but I hope that is the case so he can be fixed.

• Upvote 1

ZW was drafted 2nd overall. Mac jones was drafted 13 picks later. Bellicheck has already realized that mac jones is not the answer and has benched Him. Bellicheck has already turned the page 1.5 years after using a first rd pick on Mac. 

Jets must do the same with ZW after this season. He simply is not the answer that we were looking for. JD must admit his mistake and draft a qb next year. If he doesn’t he is just delaying the inevitable. It’s better to be proactive.

We have a good team but nothing at QB.  Zach isn’t going to magically turn the corner and become a good qb. He is what he is. The stats speak for themselves at this point and we don’t need to waste another year hoping something will finally click for Zach. 

JD must admit his mistake and turn the page. The sooner the better

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

ZW was drafted 2nd overall. Mac jones was drafted 13 picks later. Bellicheck has already realized that mac jones is not the answer and has benched Him. Bellicheck has already turned the page 1.5 years after using a first rd pick on Mac. 

Jets must do the same with ZW after this season. He simply is not the answer that we were looking for. JD must admit his mistake and draft a qb next year. If he doesn’t he is just delaying the inevitable. It’s better to be proactive.

We have a good team but nothing at QB.  Zach isn’t going to magically turn the corner and become a good qb. He is what he is. The stats speak for themselves at this point and we don’t need to waste another year hoping something will finally click for Zach. 

Maybe... He will get the year to prove one way or another... 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

I don’t need to, you’re fraudulent 

Just in general lol

We want the same thing amigo, i'm just dealing with it differently. If the Jets can slap Zappy up and down the field, i'll be ecstatic. I'm not gonna lay off Wilson till he starts playing better. He hasn't earned any leash. 

Just now, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

I agree those 2 passes were terrible 

Patriots fans are going through what every other fanbase without a franchise QB has to go through. I remember Cam lit up Seattle and he was going to revive his career there. Then Mac Jones was the guy. Now Zappe is the guy (Zappe is a JAG and stinks). Glad they get to suffer too!

1 minute ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

This is the Patriots' 4th QB in 3 years. I don't think the Jets want a QB carousel like that. Plus, Mac Jones looked good last season, enough for a Pro Bowl. Zappe has like a 50% chance of not actually sucking anyways. Let Zach finish out the year before pulling the plug.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Paradis said:

Just in general lol

We want the same thing amigo, i'm just dealing with it differently. If the Jets can slap Zappy up and down the field, i'll be ecstatic. I'm not gonna lay off Wilson till he starts playing better. He hasn't earned any leash. 

You’re dealing with it by trolling your supposed fellow Jets fans on a day that they are super down. Just freaking pathetic. 

Just now, Jet Life said:

Patriots fans are going through what every other fanbase without a franchise QB has to go through. I remember Cam lit up Seattle and he was going to revive his career there. Then Mac Jones was the guy. Now Zappe is the guy (Zappe is a JAG and stinks). Glad they get to suffer too!

He is a gun slinger and will get hurt ad against good defense because he just throws it up hoping his guy makes the play

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

I don’t even think ‘turn the page’ is in order. Simply develop him without starting him. It’s obviously not working this way. Give the team what it needs - and Zach what he needs, but not at the expense of the season.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Just in general lol

He hasn’t earned anything except smooth brain excuses, frankly.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

Please don't trash me for this take:

Zach is absolutely capable of average or above average QB play. If we get average play from Zach, and the defense shows up like it has been, we can take the Pats.

Not the pre game pep talk we’re going to need on Sunday, but yeah… okay. ?

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He hasn’t earned anything except smooth brain excuses, frankly.

7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Just in general lol

Nothing? He literally beat 2 teams in the last seconds of the game being nearly perfect... Without those perfect drives they are 3-4

• Thumb Down 1