Jets acquire James Robinson [merged]

Larz

1 hour ago, fullblast said:

Tore his Achilles in week 16 last year, but looks like he’s played and been productive this year. Guy must have Wolverine blood or something.

Every week that goes by he will improve. Just like Lawson is improving every week at DE, players coming back from injury will take some time to settle in. Looks like JRob is ahead of that with a pretty solid start to the season.

This is a great move!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Let's hope this acquisition doesn't upset Eli Moore.

A better question is “what doesn’t upset Eli Moore?”

You see that footage from last year?  He’s upset at the end of a game and he just drops his helmet on the sideline and keeps walking and AVT walks up quickly to him and says “Yo E we don’t do that”.

1 hour ago, extmenace said:

I hate it because we could of spent a little more and got a RB not coming off an Achilles injury. If we’re going to get a guy, get a guy that isn’t coming off what is still considered an injury rbs never recover from. 

This is what happens when people don't actually follow the nfl. He's been back and looked good.

You're acting like he hasn't played an NFL down since the injury. He already has 340 yards on 4.2 yards per carry. 

• Upvote 1

I hate it because we could of spent a little more and got a RB not coming off an Achilles injury. If we’re going to get a guy, get a guy that isn’t coming off what is still considered an injury rbs never recover from. 

Who would you have preferred? I assume Hunt, but anyone else?

1 hour ago, Lith said:

Not sure how I feel about this one.  Robinson has been a nice player, but coming off an achilles injury.  I guess we are only looking at him for half a season, maybe next year as well since he is under contract.  But I can't think of any RBs to return from to pre-injury form after an achilles.

a. 6th. rounder.

I will tell you how to feel: GOOD.

26 minutes ago, Hex said:

Man, I was gone for 2 hours and suddenly the Jets have a new RB and the Patriots are trailing to the Bears

Much better turn of events than when my stream wouldn't work for a good portion of the first half yesterday. When it finally started working half the starting offense was injured. I thought a suicide bomber rushed the field and blew up near the Jets huddle.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

He's already recovered and playing well. You're still living n1984 when this injury was a career ender.

1984 huh. Go ahead and show me a single rb that has been in the league 3 years after they sustained an achillies injury aside from d’onta foreman.

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Much better turn of events than when my stream wouldn't work for a good portion of the first half yesterday. When it finally started working half the starting offense was injured. I thought a suicide bomber rushed the field and blew up near the Jets huddle.

Dang that sucks man. Hope you saw the Hall run after the fact.