It’s truly comical

5 minutes ago, bitonti said:

He also does not pass for touchdowns 

You can't win games 16-9 consistently in the year 2022 NFL 

You don’t think, maybe, that has a lot to do with the opponent? The Broncos, outside of one game, have not allowed 20 points in a game. Specifically at home they’ve allowed 9 points, 10 points, 12 points, and 16 points. 

Big game for the team and the coaching staff.  I think BB made a mistake on Monday night by switching QB's.  He tried to catch lightning in a bottle and created an unnecessary QB contrevorsy in the locker room.   It's a short week to fix things and things look very broken. 

23 minutes ago, bitonti said:

He also does not pass for touchdowns 

You can't win games 16-9 consistently in the year 2022 NFL 

In games Zach has started we average 26.75 point per game.  Nobody is suggesting we have to consistently win games 16 to 9.  

2 hours ago, bitonti said:

Because fields is legit 

Hmm - I wonder what the stats this year say?

GP    CMP    ATT    CMP%    AVG    YDS/G    LNG    TD    INT    Sack    Rating
Fields     7      76      136      55.9       7.7      147.9       56       5      6        27        74.6
Wilson    4      58      101      57.4      6.9      173.3       79       1      1          8        73.6

Gotta love all those sacks and interceptions - legit?

11 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

We have this thing called sucking against the Pats. I think scored close to 80 points on us in 2 games last season. 

Do you still believe in curses? How about the boogeyman? Sasquatch? easter bunny?

Dude that was the past and that has NOTHING to do with anything todaY. wE ARE GOING TO KILL THE PATS SUNDAY

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Do you still believe in curses? How about the boogeyman? Sasquatch? easter bunny?

Dude that was the past and that has NOTHING to do with anything todaY. wE ARE GOING TO KILL THE PATS SUNDAY

I hope you're right... the thought of sending shlt to my Pats friends breaking their nuts is priceless.

2 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

It's going to be a hard fought win if we do win. I would have rather seen the Bears win by one score. They were just blown out of there own stadium with fans booing them. That isn't  going to be unnoticed  and Bill will use it to motivate them. He hates the Jets so I think he is pulling out all the stops for this game. 

One thing we need for sure is about two passing TDs if not more and it woukd be nice to get 1 on the opening drive. We can't  start slow this game. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I hope you're right... the thought of sending shlt to my Pats friends breaking their nuts is priceless.

Did u watch last night? They look terrible. O and D very underwhelming. Flat. No excitement. 

Our D is going to crush them and this bellycheck=boogeyman image will also be crushed

3 hours ago, bitonti said:

Fields always had world class athletic profile 

In other words he's a runner too 

Zach isn't that guy 

Gun to your head, you would absolutely choose Fields over Wilson right now because the former has one elite skill and the latter has none, but calling Fields "legit" is a bit much.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, AlexVanDyke said:

How some of you “fans” made such snide and sarcastic comments and posts about our chances to beat the Pats. As if they were the 19 pats.  Are you guys just that stupid or do you like instigating?

If the 2019 Pats were the last good Pats team, then what the **** have we been doing losing 12 straight to them including 2020-2021?

Belichick eats up young QBs. He destroys bad young QBs. Guess which one Zach is.

• Upvote 2

Gun to your head, you would absolutely choose Fields over Wilson right now because the former has one elite skill and the latter has none, but calling Fields "legit" is a bit much.
W t actual f .. Wilson has much higher ceiling than RB fields.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

You know what is really funny? Pats get smoked on national TV by a crappy ass team and:

1. Fans boo last year's pro bowl QB after an INT (SOPF); cheer for Zappe (our version of the Streg); and then boo at end of game.

2. BB pulls Mac Jones early and then when asked said it was part of the plan all along :-)

3. And my favorite, NFL Power Rankings ignores this very embarrassing defeat and keeps Pats at 17. OMG had the Jets done that, we would have been listed at 33.

8 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Do the power of positive thinking gang ever actually do anything but attack other Jets fans?

They've realized that positive posts are boring and don't receive the attention they want.  So it's easier just to go with the negative campaign against the opposition.  Fight fire with fire, so to speak.

It's silly and unoriginal but it keeps things spicy nonetheless.