It’s truly comical

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

W t actual f .. Wilson has much higher ceiling than RB fields.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I don’t see why. I’m not even that down on Wilson, but Fields is a much better runner and otherwise their strengths and weaknesses are basically identical

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, dbatesman said:

Gun to your head, you would absolutely choose Fields over Wilson right now because the former has one elite skill and the latter has none, but calling Fields "legit" is a bit much.

Fields proved big game ability in the college football playoffs 

Zach played in like the Idaho potato bowl. 

2 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Jets should trade up to 1OA and draft Stetson Bennett

Or go the other way and play rpo with Streveler 

Honest question is Mike white actually worse than Zach? 

They do not need to get up to the top 3 in the draft to take a guy who passes for less than a hundred and fifty per game 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bitonti said:

They do not need to get up to the top 3 in the draft to take a guy who passes for less than a hundred and fifty per game 

Don’t even need to draft that guy. Coulda had a Minshew which would basically be the perfect fit for this offense from ROI perspective 

57 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I’m talking about Fields, not Zach, but Mike White is almost certainly better than Zach, especially at the moment.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dbatesman said:

I don’t see why. I’m not even that down on Wilson, but Fields is a much better runner and otherwise their strengths and weaknesses are basically identical

This is basically where I am. Fields just has the advantage of being the better runner and thrower on the run. 

Otherwise...I don't really care, they're both a mess imo.

On 10/24/2022 at 9:35 PM, AlexVanDyke said:

How some of you “fans” made such snide and sarcastic comments and posts about our chances to beat the Pats. As if they were the 19 pats.  Are you guys just that stupid or do you like instigating?

On 10/25/2022 at 10:40 AM, greenwichjetfan said:

If the 2019 Pats were the last good Pats team, then what the **** have we been doing losing 12 straight to them including 2020-2021?

Belichick eats up young QBs. He destroys bad young QBs. Guess which one Zach is.

On 10/25/2022 at 10:49 AM, Irish Jet said:

The same one Fields is tbh.

Anyway, here's Wonderwall

• Haha 1

On 10/25/2022 at 4:08 PM, dbatesman said:

FWIW, FO's Quick Reads had Wilson's performance against Denver rated seven spot's higher than Fields's performance against New England: https://www.footballoutsiders.com/quick-reads/2022/bengals-chiefs-receivers-dominate-nfl

Always makes sense to trust FO over one’s own eyes