Keep The Belt In Florham Park - Sauce (Pepsi Zero Sugar Rookie Of The Week - W7)

56 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I can’t condone this kind of lawlessness:

F67A5F08-F615-4148-B51F-D2922326915D.jpeg

I know you're being a wise ass but I find it interesting that Sauce seems to get away with an awful lot of handsy stuff like this. Not something the refs would usually overlook on a rookie. I suspect it has a lot to do with the way he always seems to have great body control and almost always looks back for the ball. It's when guys are clearly beat having trouble gathering themselves that refs start reaching and watching.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dcat said:

weren't his hands on Sauce in an earlier segment of the footage?  No call is a no call. 

Yes, the guys at the bar were trying to make this an argument for PI and I told them that the refs have been allowing both WR and CB to hand check and tug all game. I think the non call was consistent with the whole game.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Yes, the guys at the bar were trying to make this an argument for PI and I told them that the refs have been allowing both WR and CB to hand check and tug all game. I think the non call was consistent with the whole game.

Exactly. And the antagonist knows this well.