And there I thought I had my Jets emotions in check

Dcat

I am still in mourning.  I haven't felt this awful about the NY Jets since the Steelers playoff game and before that, the AFC Championship in Denver  and I haven't had an "injury" game suck the wind out of me like this since...   I don't know...  Testaverde?  Dennis Byrd?  When I was younger, I used to let the Jets control my emotions like that.  I just thought I had it beat.  Clearly I don't.   Forgive me.  I just need a little more recovery time.

What would help is the Jets thrashing, mutilating and humiliating the goddam Patriots on Sunday. I like the way Douglas and Saleh are responding.  Nothing to complain about there.  That's not the issue.  The issue is..... well,  WTF is wrong with me, emotionally treating this team as if it's family?  I so thought I had this diease licked.  Anyone else suffer this?  Where is our resident shrink? @ZachEY

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

I am still in mourning.  I haven't felt this awful about the NY Jets since the Steelers playoff game and before that, the AFC Championship in Denver  and I haven't had an "injury" game suck the wind out of me like this since...   I don't know...  Testaverde?  Dennis Byrd?  When I was younger, I used to let the Jets control my emotions like that.  I just thought I had it beat.  Clearly I don't.   Forgive me.  I just need a little more recovery time.

What would help is the Jets thrashing, mutilating and humiliating the goddam Patriots on Sunday. I like the way Douglas and Saleh are responding.  Nothing to complain about there.  That's not the issue.  The issue is..... well,  WTF is wrong with me, emotionally treating this team as if it's family?  I so thought I had this diease licked.  Anyone else suffer this?  Where is our resident shrink? @ZachEY

i would say the above is the epitomy of a jet fan.

You take it to the grave

12 minutes ago, Dcat said:

haha

u still have emotions

Dude .. Me thinks it's social media that's got you down. The constant bickering when the team is kicking ass, the injuries are just the straw that broke the camel's dick.

Cheer up sugar .. we will.need you in December as the team marches into the playoffs.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Dcat said:

godfather-the-godfather.gif

Just now, Dunnie said:

Dude .. Me thinks it's social media that's got you down. The constant bickering when the team is kicking ass, the injuries are just the straw that broke the camel's dick.

Cheer up sugar .. we will.need you in December as the team matches into the playoffs.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

My grandmother called me sugar when I was a child. always made me feel good.   :smile:

13 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I have a confession to make: I often mistake @Bronx and @Dcat for one another.  Like, I'm not convinced you're not the same person and I legit, have absolutely no reason as to why I feel this way, I just do. 

couldn't be any more different from each other if we tried

• Haha 1