Apparently Jets are doing good for once so we'll pick this back up some other time

Nolder

"King Viserys the Peaceful has passed on, and though we all grieve him dearly the interests of the realm and his own dying wishes demand that a new king take his place. It is with that in mind that you are informed of the ascension of your brother Aegon II to the Iron Throne. He was crowned yesterday in the Dragon Pit while all King's Landing was there to witness. I will travel to Dragonstone soon to discuss with you personally about the important new roles you and your children will be honored with in Aegon's court. - Otto Hightower, Hand of the King"

As she put the letter down and dismissed the envoy Rhaenyra allowed herself the briefest moment of grief for her father before looking up at Daemon standing among a collection of her most loyal knights and councilors. "The Greens have usurped my throne and placed their puppet Aegon on the Iron Throne. Prepare for war." In the confusing dash to collect parchment, ravens, maps, ink, and other such materials no one noticed the envoy who had been dismissed speaking to a maid and handing her a small sack of coins and a handful of other letters... 

So like many of you I am kind of hyped about House of the Dragon and we haven't had a mafia game in forever so I decided to just go for it and run one. To be clear, this game will not feature any of the "Greens" from the show. We're just basically having our own rewriting of the finale. It's not meant to be a full blown war with multiple houses featuring like 40 players kind of thing.

14 hours ago, Nolder said:

I really thought people would be all over this lol.

Well I'll leave it up for the week and if it gets no interest by Monday I'll cancel I guess.

haha, sorry, but mid-season games rarely get steam and the Jets are like, good.  I dont think I could give this a real effort.  I'm slaying it on the main board.  Having the best year of my career.  

12 hours ago, JiFapono said:

haha, sorry, but mid-season games rarely get steam and the Jets are like, good.  I dont think I could give this a real effort.  I'm slaying it on the main board.  Having the best year of my career.  

Really? I could have sworn like 3-6 weeks ago you guys were saying the Jets were already done for the season lmao.

Alright well in that case I can definitely put it on pause. Maybe we'll look more at a christmas-new year game or something.

6 hours ago, Pac said:

Put this in ice till after the foosball..  I may grace your game with a return of the GSHE.

Sounds good. You just in it to play mafia or have you watched the show?

1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Sounds good. You just in it to play mafia or have you watched the show?

Watched 1st episode but been waiting for it to end so I can binge it.

Just got done with patient which was very good and LOTR which was excellent 

21 hours ago, Pac said:

Watched 1st episode but been waiting for it to end so I can binge it.

Just got done with patient which was very good

I haven't finished the Patient yet but I watched up to episode 5 or something.

Haven't made up my mind about it but it's been alright so far.

21 hours ago, Pac said:

and LOTR which was excellent 

Haven't watched it just seen pieces here and there on the internet.

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Jets are still playing football that may mean something other than a high draft pick this year. Or it may not. Every Sunday we will know more than the Sunday before. I’m down as soon as we are out of playoff contention. 

I'm astonished they're not out yet. I mean I know every season is different as new players come in and older players retire among other factors but still...talk about bucking a trend lol. You guys let me know when and I'll be happy to put something together. Might switch the theme though, I don't remember what I was doing with this one.

27 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm astonished they're not out yet. I mean I know every season is different as new players come in and older players retire among other factors but still...talk about bucking a trend lol. You guys let me know when and I'll be happy to put something together. Might switch the theme though, I don't remember what I was doing with this one.

Been like 11 years, so you are not the only one man. Believe Dat! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...