AFC Defensive POW - Week 7 - SAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUCE

27 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

It still amazes me that late in the 4th quarter, on 4th down, Denver decided to throw a deep jump ball, not once, but twice against Sauce.

Desperately in need of a 1st down the went with a low percentage play....against one of the best CBs in the league.d

Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

Throwing a deep ball against Sauce on 4th and 3 was a gift.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jetspenguin said:

Best rookie we have had in years...next to Hall. I am disappointed because I thought we had a hell of a chance to have both off and def rookie of the year.

If this kid isnt the rookie of the year he is getting ripped off. 

Sauce is better then Hall - in a much more difficult position Sauce is dominating.  with what Pierce and Walker are doing, Hall might not even be the best rookie RB.

• Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

It still amazes me that late in the 4th quarter, on 4th down, Denver decided to throw a deep jump ball, not once, but twice against Sauce.

Desperately in need of a 1st down the went with a low percentage play....against one of the best CBs in the league.d

Tom Hanks Dipshit GIF

I’d argue that’s a high percentage play late in a game especially at home vs the Jets, before Sauce arrived the flag comes out before the ball is even in the air.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1