Connor Hughes: Jets remember Pats running up score last year, want revenge Sunday

Rhg1084

5 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

He's actually been awesome in clean pockets, but go ahead knock yourself out.

Take jokes, chief.

I’ve been one of the biggest Zach defenders around, but there’s little question that he looks like he just banged 8 grams of meth whenever a single defender breaks the pocket and he starts twirling all over the place like Nancy Kerrigan.

I think it’s something that can be corrected. Others don’t.

We’ll see

3 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Take jokes, chief.

I’ve been one of the biggest Zach defenders around, but there’s little question that he looks like he just banged 8 grams of meth whenever a single defender breaks the pocket and he starts twirling all over the place.

I think it’s something that can be corrected. Others don’t.

We’ll see

Jokes have a little bit of truth in them. Yours didn't.

He's got enough real things he's not doing well, no need to add more imaginary ones to feed the lazy.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

On clean-pocket pass attempts, Wilson has completed 53 of 70 passes (76%) for 639 yards, 1 touchdown, and 0 interceptions, giving him a passer rating of 108.0 that ranks sixth-best among 34 qualified quarterbacks. Wilson also ranks second-best with 9.1 yards per attempt from a clean pocket, trailing only Jalen Hurts (9.3).

This tells me MAX PROTECT every pass! 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

On clean-pocket pass attempts, Wilson has completed 53 of 70 passes (76%) for 639 yards, 1 touchdown, and 0 interceptions, giving him a passer rating of 108.0 that ranks sixth-best among 34 qualified quarterbacks. Wilson also ranks second-best with 9.1 yards per attempt from a clean pocket, trailing only Jalen Hurts (9.3).

Sexy 

• Ugh 1

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Jokes have a little bit of truth in them. Yours didn't.

Are you telling me that Zach Wilson doesn’t tend to unnecessarily twirl around in the pocket at the first sign of pressure when he should just throw the ball away?

I haven’t given up on him and I hope he ultimately works out.

But to deny that reality is just goofy.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Untouchable said:

Are you telling me that Zach Wilson doesn’t tend to unnecessarily twirl around in the pocket at the first sign of pressure when he should just throw the ball away?

I haven’t given up on him and I hope he ultimately works out.

But to deny that reality is just goofy.

What's goofy is typing C L E A N  P O C K E T and then talking about pressure.

• Haha 1

I just want one of our guys to break Mac Jones in half for the play late in that game when they ran the sweep and the RB stopped and threw it back to Jones and it threw it deep but it got broken up. He had a huge smile on his face. I hope somebody hits him so hard he can’t smile for a month.

• Sympathy 1