Quinnen Williams: The Stadium Will Be Super Electric on Sunday

Maxman

9 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Wait till the first 3 and out for the offense, you will hear chants for Mike White or Flacco

Reminds me of the Monday night game many years ago during the subway series with competing chants.....only this time it will be for our back up and third string qb

42 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Wait till the first 3 and out for the offense, you will hear chants for Mike White or Flacco

well i hope they get it right cause White hasnt dressed all season.

Jet fans: we want White, we want White!!!

Saleh: hes not even dressed. well since i cant bring in White were stuck with Zach no matter what.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, doitny said:

well i hope they get it right cause White hasnt dressed all season.

Jet fans: we want White, we want White!!!

Saleh: hes not even dressed. well since i cant bring in White were stuck with Zach no matter what.

your'e acting like Jets fans are smart enough to know that..... And they can absolutely bring in Flacco

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LockeJET said:

If I’m  the Jets, I’m making sure Moore gets some early action with a quick screen or hand him the ball on an end around. Also an early carry or screen to Robinson. This will also ignite the crowd. 

I like it, but I'll bet BB be waiting for that. 

1 hour ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

I don't think that happens after a single 3 and out.  Jets fans are the most patient fans on the universe.  Maybe after  the 3rd consecutive 3 and out.  

• Haha 1

I am quite sure that it will be loud. I had plans to attend this one, driving up from North Carolina, but instead got roped into going to one of my girlfriend's cousin's wedding. I don't even like her, but my girlfriend promised me I could take her to Victoria Secret and pick out something I wanted her to wear when we got back home...

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

You have to be completely brain dead to root for a QB change after their 1st 3 and out.  
Fortunately it won’t happen

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Dressing up vagina you’ve already gotten several times instead of going to the Jets game? You are a pushover

Going to the Bears game on 11/27 regardless what is going on down here lol. And no worries: I plan on having her pick out something in Jet colors this weekend.:biggrin:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Trotter said:

While there are tickets out there, the amount of tickets avail on the 2nd market is significantly lower than usual. Hopefully that is Jets fans showing up and the place will be hopping.

Saleh needs to call us the night before (old Rexx move back in 09 or 10 I can't remember).

Looking forward to a home game at the end of Oct - things are changing 

I'm surprised by this too. It's mainly all the sh*t seats the jets can't get rid of