What would you do if the Jets traded for Tom Brady at the deadline?

Maxman

I’ve never been one to indulge in the hyperbole or drama of “I’ll never watch/I won’t support/I’ll stop being a fan, etc.

However, there is one thing that I would never ever be able to tolerate: that ******* scumbag on the Jets. I would actively root for him to lose his job so I could root for the team.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, joebabyny said:

Evil genius 

Off the topic of Marsha Brady but damn the stadium is going to be AMAZING this Sunday!  Can we set up a Tailgate Joe tailgate on Saturday to hold us all over until Sunday?  We might not make it.

• Upvote 1

Not a fuching chance in hell Couldn’t root for this squad if that were to happen

I despise this whining bitch especially if he wants to have # 12 unretired in order for him to play here. 
He can go FUCH himself 

Now that’s not to say that I want him to retire. Would like to see him play for eons for the sole reason that I won’t have to listen to him doing commentary on football games 

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

In 1968 the Jets traded backup QB Mike Taliaferro to the Boston Patriots for their starting QB Babe Parilli.  Nobody cared. 

I would be fine with Brady replacing Flacco as Zach's backup for the rest of this year.  Zach might learn something. 

NO WAY IN HELL DO I WANT THIS WHINING BITCH ASSOCIATED OR UNDER THE EMPLOYMENT WITH THE NY JETS IN ANY CAPACITY !!!!!

2 hours ago, Biggs said:

In 1968 the Jets traded backup QB Mike Taliaferro to the Boston Patriots for their starting QB Babe Parilli.  Nobody cared. 

I would be fine with Brady replacing Flacco as Zach's backup for the rest of this year.  Zach might learn something. 

If we traded Mims for Brady....  that's fine. No more.    OK, I'll throw in a case of bud light.

get superbowl tickets?  i don't know if there would be any other reason to trade for him.  he'd have to bring it , now.  frankly i like the way this team is building and playing.  oh of course wilson isn't much above 50% in pass completions but there are a lot of factors that go into that stat besides wilson's ability.  he can improve and help his teammates in the process.