What would you do if the Jets traded for Tom Brady at the deadline?

Maxman

I used to hate him for mostly the snake oil and football reasons, but after seeing everywhere how the dude is basically willing to bail on his wife and kids just to squeeze out another season of playing football…I dunno, after the career he’s already had? Pretty sh*tty person. I’d be pissed. 

That said I have a lot of convictions when it comes to sports and I practice none of them. So my anger would likely be expressed in the form of a strongly worded post. 

• Haha 1

You guys are crazy if you wouldn't celebrate Brady becoming a NYJ.  The only reason he does that is to stick it to BB.  If the Jets won the SB with TB12, it would ruin him in the eyes of Pats' fans everywhere and be revenge on a scale 1000x greater than Revis winning a SB with the Pats.

I would love every second of it.

• Ugh 2

First of all; it's never going to happen, but as for the idea of looking at it hypothetically? What I would do would be to sit back and watch the Jets with a real quarterback behind center for the first time since Fitzmagic days and then hope they traded the guy he's replacing straight up in a 1 for 1 trade

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I don't think it would be much different from the way some currently feel about Wilson.  I'd openly root for him to fail and wish the 2022 season would end quickly.  Kind of like when Favre was a Jet.  

none of us who have been critical of Zachey have EVER wished for him to "fail", because that would mean wanting to see the Jets lose which would also mean being an idiot and the worst kind of team's "fan" in the world.

49 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

You guys are crazy if you wouldn't celebrate Brady becoming a NYJ.  The only reason he does that is to stick it to BB.  If the Jets won the SB with TB12, it would ruin him in the eyes of Pats' fans everywhere and be revenge on a scale 1000x greater than Revis winning a SB with the Pats.

The only reason I’d sort of like it is the confusion id see from the media.  The media has kisses Brady’s bawls while bashing us relentlessly for 20 years

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Happy Back To The Future GIF 
I assume the trade will come with a time machine? Dialed back about seven years?

• Haha 3

Jets fans when you're critical of Zach Wilson because he throws a single TD every other 3 games and isnt getting us to a Super Bowl : 

"Wtfffff are you even a Jets fan??? GAWD!" 

Jets fans when you're open to acquiring Tom Brady and your odds of winning a Super Bowl skyrocket : 

"Wtfffff are you even a Jets fan??? GAWD!"

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I used to hate him for mostly the snake oil and football reasons, but after seeing everywhere how the dude is basically willing to bail on his wife and kids just to squeeze out another season of playing football…I dunno, after the career he’s already had? Pretty sh*tty person. I’d be pissed. 

That said I have a lot of convictions when it comes to sports and I practice none of them. So my anger would likely be expressed in the form of a strongly worded post. 

My money would be on a pop culture or movie reference.