Corey Davis out Sunday

If Mimsy wants to cement his spot on the team and with the fans...going off on the Pat's while at home during a revenge, losing streak breaking win is the best way to do it.

Playing well against the pats can do wonders in the minds of fans here.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Ecuadorian Jet said:

he had a chance last week, how did that go?

Zach Wilson go'ed.  Mims was targeted twice.  He caught one and had one thrown either behind him or over him (can't remember).

He had a weak penalty called on him (surprise given that day) and a key block on Hall's TD run.  Could have been worse, but given the small sample size......

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

After the Denver game, Saleh said he could have gone back in the game but was just being cautious so why a week later can he not play?

There was no elijah moore during last week's game. With elijah back they can give Davis even more time off to heal. 

If moore wasn't back this week in guessing Davis plays this week. 

10 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

There was no elijah moore during last week's game. With elijah back they can give Davis even more time off to heal. 

If moore wasn't back this week in guessing Davis plays this week. 

Big difference between Davis and Moore in the run game.  Hope Mims can fill the Davis role as a blocker without the dumb penalties...

4 hours ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

After the Denver game, Saleh said he could have gone back in the game but was just being cautious so why a week later can he not play?

I have to argue this every season.  

Whenever a player feels ready to play after an injury, in an abundance of caution, the organization should hold him out 2 additional weeks.

How many times do teams, coaches, doctors and fans need to see the same thing over and over?

Corey Davis should sit next week too.  He’ll be SIGNIFICANTLY less likely to re-injure himself after the bye. 

2 hours ago, LIJetsFan said:

So, what, Moore in the slot and Mins to help with run blocking.  I like it.  Go Jets!

I really would not put any "stock" on Mims. I dont hate the guy, I just dont think his career will pan out in the NFL as most people thought it would. It happens. It happens a lot to a lot of players. It is not a sin. 

2 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Lol CD is easily WR1 on this team 

I wasn't saying he is WR4 I was saying we are worrying about  who is playing WR4. Ie Mims/Jeff Smith.

Obviously CD is one of our top 2 recievers, as much as I agree  with some of your takes Its your inability to read or write with any nuance that makes you an ******* and makes me question whether you have an above 80 IQ.

Since you seem to need things spelled out for you, nowhere did I say CD is WR4, I said the position we are worrying about is WR4. The first 3 we are fielding on sunday are unquestionably NFL caliber WRs. Let me know if you are still having trouble.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

We have an embarrassment of wealth at he position. Love CD but GW, Moore, Berrios, Mims in that orderwill be fine.

Were worrying about WR4

2 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Lol CD is easily WR1 on this team 

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

I wasn't saying he is WR4 I was saying we are worrying about  who is playing WR4. Ie Mims/Jeff Smith.

Obviously CD is one of our top 2 recievers, as much as I agree  with some of your takes Its your inability to read or write with any nuance that makes you an ******* and makes me question whether you have an above 80 IQ.

Since you seem to need things spelled out for you, nowhere did I say CD is WR4, I said the position we are worrying about is WR4. The first 3 we are fielding on sunday are unquestionably NFL caliber WRs. Let me know if you are still having trouble.

It's like conversing with someone incapable of breathing through their nose.

That's alright... get the sentence fragment out ... I'll wait.

• Haha 1