Thoughts On The Strev?

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Sorry about that.  Give me a list of approved topics and I'll color within the lines going forward.

Dude, no need to get Snarky but there are so many other relevant  topics this week where we are playing the biggest game of the season without our best OL and RB and you want to discuss a guy that the defense uses for target practice? 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

26 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Dude, no need to get Snarky but there are so many other relevant  topics this week where we are playing the biggest game of the season without our best OL and RB and you want to discuss a guy that the defense uses for target practice? 

So why did you click on this one? 

17 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Now that we're almost halfway through the season I was wondering if the hype had died down for those who were huge fans of The Strev in preseason, 

Is he a footnote at this point or are you still excited about him as a player?

A backup CFL QB ?

No

7 hours ago, Warfish said:

I was, and remain, a "Zach isn't good enough and should face legitimate competition for the #1 QB job" person.

Be that Mike White, or Strev, or preferably someone better like a Gardner Minshew, I just want to see better QB production and play than what we've seen from Zach so far in his career.  If Zach is better, great.  If not, I want someone else to get a shot.

I did and still do think that this concept (not you) is flat out idiotic.

4 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Is Mike White being traded? Flacco?

Hadn't thought of the elevation in this way. Not sure which one - Flacco or White - would have more value, or who could be shopping. IIRC, no QB's were hurt last weekend, first or second string, but I wasn't playing close attention.

7 hours ago, roscoeword said:

Strev would be perfect for us, because we are run oriented now, and he's also tough as hell. 

I legit believe that Streveler is a better qb than Zach Wilson. 

Maybe 4 years from now, Zach grows into his upside and becomes this amazing player but right now october 2022, Zach is like the 3rd or 4th best qb on the roster 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

15 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I legit believe that Streveler is a better qb than Zach Wilson. 

Maybe 4 years from now, Zach grows into his upside and becomes this amazing player but right now october 2022, Zach is like the 3rd or 4th best qb on the roster 

I want this to be wrong but I’m pretty sure it’s dead on.

• Upvote 1