Jump to content

Thoughts On The Strev?


Recommended Posts

On 10/28/2022 at 8:02 PM, TuscanyTile2 said:

Now that we're almost halfway through the season I was wondering if the hype had died down for those who were huge fans of The Strev in preseason, 

Is he a footnote at this point or are you still excited about him as a player?

It is very interesting that you started this, what I thought was a silly thread and then the Jets call up Strev...

Nice Call by you, very Nice!!!

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

I legit believe that Streveler is a better qb than Zach Wilson. 

Maybe 4 years from now, Zach grows into his upside and becomes this amazing player but right now october 2022, Zach is like the 3rd or 4th best qb on the roster 

I just want the Jets to win games - lots of games so I really don't care who the starting QB is but  Zach Wilson has won 4 straight games as the Jets starter so there is no way anyone can claim Streveler is the better QB at this point.  But if Steveler gets some playing time and he impresses and looks better than Zach and plays better than Zach then go with Streveler. Doesn't matter. Just win games!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

I just want the Jets to win games - lots of games so I really don't care who the starting QB is but  Zach Wilson has won 4 straight games as the Jets starter so there is no way anyone can claim Streveler is the better QB at this point.  But if Steveler gets some playing time and he impresses and looks better than Zach and plays better than Zach then go with Streveler. Doesn't matter. Just win games!

perfect yes just like it doesn't matter who the kicker is either

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

perfect yes just like it doesn't matter who the kicker is either

images.jpeg.2a026a4bda79830bf37e7f36f9f4eb80.jpeg

Yes the kicker does matter. Big time!  You want this above!

QB don't matter when you're winning. Kicker is a different story.

What you dont want is this: although nothing wrong with the Bills losing!

5ef13410459ab.image.thumb.jpg.dcbd81b40a385257ab0ff7db5a045946.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The title had (and has) a question mark on the end ("Thoughts On The Strev?")

I really don't  look that closely. Try something like What are your thoughts on Strev. Harder to screw that up. There are so many people here ready to jump all over stuff, you should be posting so it's  harder not to understand 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I really don't  look that closely. Try something like What are your thoughts on Strev. Harder to screw that up. There are so many people here ready to jump all over stuff, you should be posting so it's  harder not to understand 

Your post makes me laugh on several levels. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...