<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I really really really hope, Robert Saleh gave the D the green light to beat the pulp out of that stupid bitch face crying ass pansy bush league POS if he tries another one of those sliding dick kicks.  Like straight up, take the penalty/ies and just beat us ugly ******* face into the ground.

I hope the Jets break the single game sack record today,  and then again when they face em 3 weeks from now. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

This should be reversed. 

Skeletor is the boss of that show against Prince Adam and his pansy ass. 

“The bad guys are really the good guys.” ?‍☠️?‍☠️?‍☠️ Sounds more like a politics board. ?

Let me post memes from the toilet however I want!

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, frankiepapa said:

Hopeful that no one's kids are getting married today... this game is bigger than any other than beyond 2015... maybe 2010...

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Marriage? No.

Birthday party for my son? Yup.

Done at 3. I will be playing it into my ear and I’m hopeful the venue has a TV.

Totally my fault. Had the dates of our bye week wrong when mowing the lawn and wife asked about this time. ?‍♂️

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

We match up pretty well against NEP so far this year based on opponents and scores. I thought they were going in the right direction and playing better until last Thursday when they laid an egg on TNF against the Bears. I'm concerned for us about Mack Jones I was at that season opener in 2021 and he played well as he did all season. The key is our defense and TOP will be a big factor. If Zach can match or better Jones we have a good chance to win and I think he can do it despite NEP throwing everything at him and probably at least one Jets turnover. If we can keep the turnover battle to no worse than -1 we should win at home. Jets 23 NEP 20.