<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

20 minutes ago, PS17 said:

I’d seen this gif/image so much that I kinda got desensitized to it. Recently rewatched the whole Sal/Bart interview after that game and it’s the greatest on field interview ever and one of our finest franchise moments. I know that goes without saying but it was such incredible raw emotion. Sal nailed it.

While true, in a vacuum, it has literally taken us until now the rebound from the spiral we’ve been on since that interview.

• Upvote 1

Jets have the superior team and record and plenty of motivation. Home field should be insane.

This is a real pressure game for Zach, let's hope he's over the yips and not only doesn't choke but comes up big and leads a MF'ing a**kicking on Belichick and the Cheats*. I'd like MLF to take the leash off and let Zach show what he's got. I have had enough of the game manager BS. If Zach has 'it' it's time to show it.

Payback is a bitch. LFG.

Maybe Flacco is injured, and the Jets wanted to have both White and Streveler to choose from as the backup, and decided to go with White.

Or maybe the coaches just wanted to mess with Belicheat and make him waste time preparing to defend the wildcat.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

If that was the case they would have done it on Tuesday.  Not after the week of practice.

No you want his last minute preparations to be for nothing, like surprise mfer your game plan is wrong and then oh I don’t know man lol

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

So we have only 2 QB’s?

Pretty risky given both have injury history in their limited playing time. Flacco must be hurt.

We've only had 2 QBs active on gamedays all year. Flacco and White while Wilson was out, Wilson and Flacco when Wilson got healthy, and then Wilson and White this week.

• Upvote 3

Q has to have a bigger impact than Judon

Zach has to run forward for 1st downs and SLIDE

both teams want to run it to protect the QB so Larz’ keys to the game are ;

1st down ypa rushing 

average distance to go on 3rd.  

belicheat is the master of not losing games by limiting mistakes, the Jets need to be up to the task and cut down on penalties 

• Upvote 1