<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Personally I'm EXTREMELY happy today is playing out as is. 

This is just exposing Zach for what he is and speeding the process up to get a real QB in here. 

We need a couple more of these. 

No way Douglas doesn’t go out and draft or sign a vet qb next year. He has to see what we all see

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Franklin -Myers cost them this game. Wilson is piling on now. 17-3 at halftime and this game is over. That was a 10 point penalty. Wilson just doesn’t have the smarts. His two picks were just terrible. 

1 play bro......sorry man but this is just not true. This is a team game that runs for 60 minutes. Jets need to man up. 

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Franklin -Myers cost them this game. Wilson is piling on now. 17-3 at halftime and this game is over. That was a 10 point penalty. Wilson just doesn’t have the smarts. His two picks were just terrible. 

JFM didn’t cost us this game.  He had a bad penalty in a game we were already winning at the time.  

The lack of QB production cost us this game.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

very disappointed that so few think the Jets are going to find a way to win

its hard when your QB is playing this bad. but if we do win we get to hear from the 4 people who still believe in Zach that he is 5-0, thats all that matters..lol

3 minutes ago, tdoublee said:

I really question if Zach takes this sport seriously.

He talks a good game but he has shown almost no improvement other than his number of women.

It takes an all pro running game to cover his erratic behavior.

There has been nothing to indicate that Zach Wilson doesn't work his ass off to learn and get better.

He just sucks.

Just now, BallinPB said:

JFM didn’t cost us this game.  He had a bad penalty in a game we were already winning at the time.  

The lack of QB production cost us this game.  

Not lack of production, because Zach has thrown for quite a few yards. The turnovers are the problem

3 minutes ago, PS17 said:

It’s time to think about wooing Aaron Rodgers this next offseason. This roster is ready to win now and the quarterback is holding the franchise back.

I wouldn't hate it. I'm thinking Jimmy G myself. I think ARod would actually give it his all to mentor Zach which would be a big plus.