The Post Game Zach Sucks Thread (merged)

Mario

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Oh, wait...I was just told 355 yards wasn't a good stat game?  Isn't that good for a QB?

I don't understand now - or is it agenda driven.

Zach doesn't have good stats and wins - Zach sucks causwe he doesn't throw for a lot of yards

Zach throws for 355 yards - Zach sucks because he didn't win..

Defense is aweful, can't get off the field, not really giving their team a chance - Defense was great because they only gave up 22 points.

Can't have it both ways - it was clear the Might Mac Jones had his way with the Jets D today...

BB took Robert Saleh to school today...That's what really happened here.  

Anyone that didn't see that coming really wasn't paying attention.

355 yards is cool, but can he just not throw three of the worst picks imaginable in a winnable game. 

The good ones are able to have nice stats and also not throw the game away.

9 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Why though?

Zach wilson is not a special athlete. He has no big time wins, he tore his shoulder up before he got here and hurt his knee upon arrival 

What exactly was so great about Zach? The film against coastal Carolina? 

Bro I'm not going to speculate on why he was crowned before the draft. You can say that about the entire QB class that year. They've all been underwhelming. Even SF with a QB that just brought them to the SB took a gamble on Lance. Idk what it is about rookie QBs but it drives everyone and they momma batsh*t crazy to try and hit a HR with one of them. 

3 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Oh, wait...I was just told 355 yards wasn't a good stat game?  Isn't that good for a QB?

I don't understand now - or is it agenda driven.

Zach doesn't have good stats and wins - Zach sucks causwe he doesn't throw for a lot of yards

Zach throws for 355 yards - Zach sucks because he didn't win..

Defense is aweful, can't get off the field, not really giving their team a chance - Defense was great because they only gave up 22 points.

Can't have it both ways - it was clear the Might Mac Jones had his way with the Jets D today...

BB took Robert Saleh to school today...That's what really happened here.  

Anyone that didn't see that coming really wasn't paying attention.

Its funny because I was told wins are a qb stat in fact the only stat that matters 

The 3 int is the relevant stat for Zach today not the 355, half of which happens in garbage time down 12

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Find the threads where I downvote every post.  You’re easily confused and brought me into it proving once again how wrong you usually are.  But wait, it’s bait.  

You have down voted nearly anyone saying anything critical of Zach. Go ahead, tell me you don't.  The fact that you are even arguing this after today is hilarious.  And yeah, that post was meant to bait you becaise I knew you would defend Zach or critique the thread and you did exactly that. 

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Pull up one thread where I ever said that he is a fantastic quarterback and that he was going to be the future of this team yada yada yada. I just want the dude to be properly evaluated and that’s normalPull up one thread where I ever said that he is a fantastic quarterback and that he was going to be the future of this team yada yada yada. I just want the dude to be properly evaluated and that’s normal

Wilson sucks and he keeps making the same mistakes over and over. He has shown no progress. He's just abysmal at handling pressure and just makes the situation worse. He is not the guy and they will never win with him. He will be exposed once again next week against Buffalo, possibly worse. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

I really don't  agree. The D made the Pats kick FG's all day. That is what you hope for if not a defensive stop. I don't  think the D played lights out but they played good enough for a win had we had some resemblance of a functional O. Zach was by far a much bigger problem. They couldn't  cover Conklin the entire game and he threw like 4 passes to him? He reverted to hero ball. He went back to running around like a chicken without a head. For 3 games he all he had to do was hand off. This was a game we all knew he needed to step up. You blaming the defense for this is almost comical. 

Eh...

I said Zach made three bad throws today - and that's a lot.  He needs to be better...

Just with two caveats to that:

1) I was told stats are the only thing that matters and Zach threw for 355 yards

2) The defense was a bigger problem than Zach today.    Sometimes I wonder if you guys watch the games or just read a stat line.

FG's or not - the Pats moved the ball every time they wanted to and were almost unstoppable on 3rd downs.  

Let's remember this was the worst QB in the NFL...Imagine what good QB's will do to this defense.

I am very concerned with the discipline of the defense and wonder if that whole back up QB thing is really why this D looked good.  

If you came away thinking the D is good after this performance I will have to disagree.

• WTF? 1

Everything I’ve said for the past few weeks… materialized today. The loss of AVT and Breece prevented us from hiding Zach.

He is not capable of carrying this team. We don’t win because of him, but we do take losses that are squarely his fault.

He looks good for spurts, but in between he tanks any shot we have at winning. Cannot complete 5-yard check downs. We needs these as an extension of our run game and to move the chains. How many inaccurate balls did he throw in the dirt? Then when he throws downfield he sails it into the arms if defenders.

I’m tired of being right. 

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You have down voted nearly anyone saying anything critical of Zach. Go ahead, tell me you don't.  The fact that you are even arguing this after today is hilarious.  And yeah, that post was meant to bait you becaise I knew you would defend Zach or critique the thread and you did exactly that. 

I don’t remember what jet nut said Or did but I do remember him saying like a lot of us that he was walking away with wins and not turning over the ball and to continue the course.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Do not let the insane Zach people tell you they always had secret qualms about Zach Wilson. They have been belligerent pricks for a year and a half and have spammed the sh*t out of this board with weird, derpy nonsense at every turn. Do not let them off the hook.

Yeah that’s what matters lol 

Just now, T0mShane said:

Do not let the insane Zach people tell you they always had secret qualms about Zach Wilson. They have been belligerent pricks for a year and a half and have spammed the sh*t out of this board with weird, derpy nonsense at every turn. Do not let them off the hook.

Rather than make a blanket statements go dig up the posts of all the people that said Zac was going to be the quarterback of the future and that he was fantastic. I dare you baby