The Post Game Zach Sucks Thread (merged)

Mario

Just now, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

He has built a decent team. The 5-3 record with a horrendous qb kinda proves it. and this past draft was a home run. He’s made some mistakes definitely. His first draft was terrible and I hated the ZW pick. but I’m not ready to move on from JD just yet

This team is 5-3 going on 6-11

9 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Come on dude.  He had to pick a QB, and he was the next best option past Lawrence.

I get it.  I dislike Wilson as much as the next guy, but who else do you take?  Seriously.

Fields was the best option and it wasn’t close.  Wilson pulled a Faker Mayfield and charmed everyone during the process, probably let JD bang his mom.

• Upvote 2

Sure his production as a starter is worse than most of the QB busts in NFL in the past 10-15 years.

But he hasn’t had to do too much and doesn’t turn the ball over…(2 TDs, 5 ints)

And yes - Josh Allen showed way more in his first 18 starts than Zach so far - but we should be silent on criticism and exercise patience.

Just gearing up for the 4th Q comeback since Pittsburgh proved that’s when Zach plays best even if he’s been sub par in the first 3 quarters. There’s still time…

(heavy sarcasm!)

Just now, jNYC1 said:

Sure his production as a starter is worse than most of the QB busts in NFL in the past 10-15 years.

But he hasn’t had to do too much and doesn’t turn the ball over…(2 TDs, 5 ints)

And yes - Josh Allen showed way more in his first 18 starts than Zach so far - but we should be silent on criticism and exercise patience.

Just gearing up for the 4th Q comeback since Pittsburgh proved that’s when Zach plays best even if he’s been sub par in the first 3 quarters. There’s still time…

(heavy sarcasm!)

DID YOU WATCH THE GAME?!???!?

he throws the BALL TO THE WRONG TEAM!!!!!!!!!

• Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, bitonti said:

If Zach is a bust so is jd 

This was the highest draft pick since Keyshawn and they pissed it away 

I have said that JD will be graded on three things. Selection of the quarterback, selection of the head coach, the overall build out of the rest of the roster.  as of now I’d say that two of the three are looking OK, the quarterback not so good.

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

I have said that JD will be graded on three things. Selection of the quarterback, selection of the head coach, the overall build out of the rest of the roster.  as of now I’d say that two of the three are looking OK, the quarterback not so good.

Why should anyone trust him to pick another QB 

29 minutes ago, Paradis said:

BYU QB who never saw a pass rush in his life playing the Taco Bell conference. 

You muppets ate it up. 

THIS IS WHY NO ONE WAS HAPPY WITH 5-2 SIMMS. 

And what about the idiot that took Josh Allen who played in an even worse conference? Oh wait,  your argument is actually idiotic.

• Upvote 1