Elijah Moore’s Post Game

Vudu

Just now, bitonti said:

He's making way more money than regular people but by nfl wide out standards a second Rd rookie contract is underpaid 

It's not like he's going to work for 40 years either he's got 1 maybe 2 more contracts then he's forced into retirement 

I get it.  Just not the way to do it.  He’s made himself pretty worthless by all the bitching.  If I’m the Jets I want reasonable compensation to move him and he’s making that impossible.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ausman said:

I get it.  Just not the way to do it.  He’s made himself pretty worthless by all the bitching.  If I’m the Jets I want reasonable compensation to move him and he’s making that impossible.

the Jamal Adams blueprint 

Everyone praised jd for this amazing trade but it set up a bad precident that the front office will trade you when you tweet hard enough 

Adams got everything he wanted. No it is not the right thing to do but the Jets have a history of rewarding bad behavior 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Its not good to air this out on social media no matter what ...but I guarantee you this offense wants Mike White at QB and they know Zach Wilson absolutely sucks. There is a reason why White was activated today its because he's probably been playing well in practice and he knows how to run this offense his skill set may not be Zach's Level but he's runs the offense faster, hits receivers in stride and can sell a screen all things Zach has no clue at pulling off. Crying about Mike White playing the short game is stupid because he moves the chains has touch and is just an over all better QB by a wide margin than Zach Wilson. I can only hope he plays next week ... oh how funny just in time for the QB killers The Buffalo Bills. If Zach plays vs the Bills we will quickly go back to laughing stock.

No a bad take.

8 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Its not good to air this out on social media no matter what ...but I guarantee you this offense wants Mike White at QB and they know Zach Wilson absolutely sucks. There is a reason why White was activated today its because he's probably been playing well in practice and he knows how to run this offense his skill set may not be Zach's Level but he's runs the offense faster, hits receivers in stride and can sell a screen all things Zach has no clue at pulling off. Crying about Mike White playing the short game is stupid because he moves the chains has touch and is just an over all better QB by a wide margin than Zach Wilson. I can only hope he plays next week ... oh how funny just in time for the QB killers The Buffalo Bills. If Zach plays vs the Bills we will quickly go back to laughing stock.

No a bad take.

Yeah we could have extended the olive branch today but we chose to alienate him further.
Sad that we’re gonna lose a talented player because of the QB. Should have known this sh*t would happen when I bought his jersey. Every time.
**** Elijah 'No'Moore

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Yeah we could have extended the olive branch today but we chose to alienate him further.
Sad that we’re gonna lose a talented player because of the QB. Should have known this sh*t would happen when I bought his jersey. Every time.

Do what I do and take the name off the back. My 33 looks good w/o Adams on it!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, bitonti said:

Everyone praised jd for this amazing trade but it set up a bad precident that the front office will trade you when you tweet hard enough 

Adams got everything he wanted. No it is not the right thing to do but the Jets have a history of rewarding bad behavior 

But Adams had value.  Moore?  Not so much. Potential, yes.  But his resume is short.

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Based on who Moore has been up until this point and the people in his camp, I bet you two of my three children the problem is Elijah is calling out Zack both in the film room and in practice maybe even on the bench for missing 70% of the place he supposed to be making, and the coaching staff is pushing him away 

The F'cker has done nothing in this league, shut the F up and play then when you have done something you can beak off.  Do you think this guy is the first player ever that is upset at how things are going?

If you are going to pat him on the back for this then you better tell the jets to dump all the yes men like breece hall, wilson corey davis, cetc etc

The team is 5-3 and he is mad because he is not lighting it up.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 2

5 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Based on who Moore has been up until this point and the people in his camp, I bet you two of my three children the problem is Elijah is calling out Zack both in the film room and in practice maybe even on the bench for missing 70% of the place he supposed to be making, and the coaching staff is pushing him away 

Maybe. If he was calling him out, imo, you can’t do that. I get the frustration but you can’t be toxic and hurt your team. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

It seems it has to be something like you are suggesting. As much as Zach sucked and lost us the game, he did throw for a lot of yards and completions. Moore was only on the field for 10 plays with one target. The coaching staff is keeeping him on the bench, not Zach. 

I wonder if Elijah is exacerbating the situation and lack of playing time as he gave up on plays the two previous games he played. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, ausman said:

But Adams had value.  Moore?  Not so much. Potential, yes.  But his resume is short.

True but the wide out market is insane 

If Christian kirk can make 70 million, what's Moore worth? What's mims worth? The answer is they are worth a ton as long as you feed them

23 minutes ago, bitonti said:

Elijah Moore is 2 years into a league where the average career length is less than 3 years 

He does not believe the qb can deliver and no one else does either 

That’s fine - I don’t think he has a family though.  Shame, he’ll have to get a job like the rest of us.

19 minutes ago, bitonti said:

When a defender gets a penalty for being over aggressive it sucks but at least he is trying 

The defense was pressing because the offense can't function at a normal level 

The play happened when the Jets were winning.  And it was a horrible call.  

8 minutes ago, bitonti said:

That’s a modern sports thing. Hardly unique to the jets 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, Paradis said:

He can be an immature tool and also correct. 2 WRs in 2 years dog housed. Offense that has been putrid sauf a RB and padded cover 2 stats.

There’s more at play here. i think Rob and company have pampered and coddled Zach from day 1

Everyone pampers an coddles their new QBs.  It's and nfl weakness.

Hey Moore has a lot of ability, and the jets will keep him, douglas has shown he is not going to give players away.

You simply have no morale authority in this league to cause issues when your team is winning and you have done nothing of note in the league.

The jets were an unexpected 5-2 and he starts causing issues.  He is not some diva wr who has multiple 1000 yard seasons.  Right now he is a nobody.

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Everyone pampers and coddles their new QBs.  It's and nfl weakness.

Hey Moore has a lot of ability, and the jets will keep him, douglas has shown he is not going to give players away.

You simply have no morale authority in this league to cause issues when your team is winning and you have done nothing of note in the league.

The jets were an unexpected 5-2 and he starts causing issues.  He is not some diva wr who has multiple 1000 yard seasons.  Right now he is a nobody.

It’s not that simple though. I know what it’s like in the locker rooms. If Zack is missing things all over the place, and games in the film room and practice, and he’s not being held accountable to that, and the receivers are suffering as a result and don’t feel like the brass has their best interest in mind anymore… This is what’s going to happen.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Paradis said:

It’s not that simple though. I know what it’s like in the locker rooms. If Zack is missing things all over the place, and games in the film room and practice, and he’s not being held accountable to that, and the receivers are suffering as a result and don’t feel like the brass has their best interest in mind anymore… This is what’s going to happen.

So Moore is some sacrificial hero saying what no one else is saying?  I don't buy it.

Garret Wilson and his 6 for 115, he should be beaking off.

Hey, I am no great believer in Zac Wilson he is not playing very good but the team is 5-3 now.  There is a time and a place to do things and when the team was 5-2 and finally winning some games that is the exact worst time to start causing trouble, right or not.

Unless a WR goes to about one of 5 teams in this league you are going to have complaints about the Qbing.  There are a lot of poor QBs around.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

So Moore is some sacrificial hero saying what no one else is saying?  I don't buy it.

Garret Wilson and his 6 for 115, he should be beaking off.

Hey, I am not great believer in Zac Wilson he is not playing very good but the team is 5-3 now.  There is a time and a place to do things and when the team was 5-2 and finally winning some games that is the exact worst time to start causing trouble, right or not.

Unless a WR goes to about one of 5 teams in this league you are going to have complaints about the Qbing.  There are a lot of poor Qs around.

https://voca.ro/1ewWe2kdr6Ty

beginning of the end.