Elijah Moore’s Post Game

Vudu

42 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

“We have too many quality weapons”

Says no team in the history of the NFL with championship aspirations 

Yet fans want to jettison Moore (or Mims) because of a little turbulence and because the QB can’t / won’t distribute the ball better  

If that’s the case, whoever the next WR the Jets draft or bring in is going to have to be traded in short order too because Saleh has made it clear the Jets are going to ride with Zach Wilson even if the wheels completely fall off…

Mims has been a good soldier.  Moore is a completely different story.  You're hate of Zach which is understandable isn't a defense of Moore.  

Really don't understand that people who make reasonable arguments on the issues with Zach woud use that to defend Moore who's behavior is an embaarssment to the team, the staff and the fan base.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

Mims has been a good soldier.  Moore is a completely different story.

IDK

I mean Mims requested a trade, too, despite having produced less in 2 years than Moore had in 1.

And I didn't find Moore's comments on Sunday objectionable at all. 

He basically said all he can do is control what he can control, which is what every player and coach in the NFL says.

5 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

IDK

I mean Mims requested a trade, too, despite having produced less in 2 years than Moore had in 1.

He basically said all he can do is control what he can control, which is what every player and coach in the NFL says.

Moore said he was being persecuted.  Moore is actively trying to shoot his way off the team by disrupting the team.  Not at all the same thing.

5 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

IDK

Stop comparing Mims and Moore. Mims wanted to be traded because he wasn’t even being put in the lineup and seeing the field. Not because he wasn’t getting the ball.