Let’s not panic

Yes today was crushing. Frustrating seeing the pick 6 reversed because mac was hit too hard. Realistically 5-4 heading into New England again. 

bears jags lions all home. Must wins

vikings Seahawks dolphins. Win 1 or 2 there.

This defense is going to keep us in every game. Maybe except buffalo. JD could trade for a tackle. Missing Corey Davis today showed. Jets need to stop the blitzes getting into the backfield instantly. Judon rushed all three picks. but 8/9 wins is still realistic and 9 could be the 7 seed 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JetsFanNick12 said:

Yes today was crushing. Frustrating seeing the pick 6 reversed because mac was hit too hard. Realistically 5-4 heading into New England again. 

This defense is going to keep us in every game. Maybe except buffalo. JD could trade for a tackle. Missing Corey Davis today showed. Jets need to stop the blitzes getting into the backfield instantly. Judon rushed all three picks. but 8/9 wins is still realistic and 9 could be the 7 seed 

You got that right. We’re going to go into the bye week five and four I’m still not gonna complain too much about it but I really really hope Zac or white or even Streveler Shows me something that would be great

6 minutes ago, JetsFanNick12 said:

Absolute bone head throws. There’s no question. Number 2 he just didn’t throw enough to the side. Let’s not forget. Zach before today threw one pick in 8 or 9 something games. 

The bonehead throws while frustrating are not even my biggest concern.

he has zero presence on the field and struggles to see the play in front of him.

the amount of wide open options today for whatever reason was glaring.

I have been a supporter. Predicted earlier in the week they beat the pats and Zach would have a gig game.

I was wrong and simply do not see him as the future

• Upvote 2

I'm honestly not interested in the exact number of games we win this year.  I am only interested in making the playoffs and our success during them.  It is unfortunate, but that reality is in jeopardy as long as Zach Wilson is playing QB.

We are in a foot race with Miami and Baltimore/Cincinnati and I do not see us winning with this QB.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, JetsFanNick12 said:

Unacceptable loss. pull your head out. This QB sucks and he isn't going to get any better.

21 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

No one is panicking.  We are actually looking for solutions to the qb problem.  This team can win the even average qb play.

This is just ripping the band aid off. Zach is demonstrably terrible and we found out really quickly. The really good news is that the roster is great and will only get better with it being mostly young talent. The window is now and competent QB play is all that we need while the young roster continues to grow and we eventually find a young QB for the future. This loss doesn’t really sting at all when you look at the big picture.

The Zach Wilson question, which many of us knew the answer to since we have eyes, could have taken all year to answer and destroyed the season. Now we know to move on ASAP and try to salvage the season the best we can. Things are looking really bright for this team honestly. My disease has been cured. It has been Zach the whole time. 

22 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

8-8 was thought of as unrealistic by most this summer. So why get too down? Were inproving. Even sally seems to be improving

He was my biggest concern with how horrible his D was when he is a defensive coordinator. The progress on D after a bad start has been shocking. I’m shocked at the turnaround in this team and give Salad a ton of slack now. I even feel hopeful with how he’ll handle the QB situation. It’s weird. I was so sure he was a disaster but he’s proving be wrong. Zach on the other hand.....

20 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

8-8 was thought of as unrealistic by most this summer. So why get too down? Were inproving. Even sally seems to be improving

Because we were 5-2 and could have easily been 6-2. Even with the stupid roughing the passer play that nullified the pick 6 we could have won this game with even average NFL QB play in the second half. What we got was absolute trash and people have a right to be disappointed. 

37 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Because we were 5-2 and could have easily been 6-2. Even with the stupid roughing the passer play that nullified the pick 6 we could have won this game with even average NFL QB play in the second half. What we got was absolute trash and people have a right to be disappointed. 

Oh im disappointed 

1 hour ago, JetsFanNick12 said:

This is a realistic playoff team with average QB play.  

The only panic is not getting average QB play.  

• Upvote 1