White or Wilson versus Buffalo?

Who should get the start?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Starter

• White
    • Wilson
    • Doesn't matter, we are gonna get destroyed either way

Zach starts. I don’t want him to. I’ve seen more than enough to know he will never be anything in this league. But jets will let him play the season out, or atleast most of it

I just pray that jd signs a vet or drafts a qb in the off-season. If he doesn’t I’ll be off the JD train. Can’t have ZW be the unquestioned starter next year.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, K_O_Brien said:

Douglas has a potential 9 further games to evaluate Wilson, I'm not sure why you'd waste one of them here, when we already saw White play against that Buffalo defense. White was so bad that day, he promptly got benched for Joe Flacco. 

Seems like everyone has been held accountable on this team at some point besides Wilson ?

David Stien may have some points…

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, K_O_Brien said:

Douglas has a potential 9 further games to evaluate Wilson, I'm not sure why you'd waste one of them here, when we already saw White play against that Buffalo defense. White was so bad that day, he promptly got benched for Joe Flacco. 

Yes, but unlike other years the team has a chance to make the playoffs. Don’t they owe it to the rest of the team to try to win games? 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Mario said:

Yes, but unlike other years the team has a chance to make the playoffs. Don’t they owe it to the rest of the team to try to win games? 

Sure, but playing White against that Buffalo D does nothing to improve our chances of winning the game.

If you want to bench Wilson to try and beat the Bills, you'd just start Flacco, ask him to air it out and hope to catch lightening in a bottle. 

29 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

-Screw Wilson he sucks and now he apparently likes to throw teammates clean under the bus 

-Screw White he has a noodle arm with terrible deep accuracy 

Draft a new QB JD 

At this point, I don't think we care about deep accuracy. I'd be thrilled with any form of consistent accuracy (short, middle, etc). We have to stop with this sub 60% completed passes per game. It's killing us and makes any momentum on the offence so difficult.

Curious, do you follow any college ball? anyone worth a flyer in the later rounds of the draft (we're not picking a QB in the first 3 rounds of next year's draft).

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, K_O_Brien said:

Sure, but playing White against that Buffalo D does nothing to improve our chances of winning the game.

If you want to bench Wilson to try and beat the Bills, you'd just start Flacco, ask him to air it out and hope to catch lightening in a bottle. 

That is BS. This is the NFL where any team can win any game. You don’t punt football games in this league. 

If the Jets start Zach Wilson next week it shows me they aren’t a serious organization. It’s pretty clear that ZW is Bryce Petty level bad. He’s simply not playable. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Mario said:

That is BS. This is the NFL where any team can win any game. You don’t punt football games in this league. 

If the Jets start Zach Wilson next week it shows me they aren’t a serious organization. It’s pretty clear that ZW is Bryce Petty level bad. He’s simply not playable. 

I disagree with this take.

If the organization's goal this year was a full season of ZW to complete their evaluation of him, they will go with that plan. I don't like it, but I'm not calling the shots.

The team had some unexpected early wins which creates a 'win now' type of atmosphere for the fan base. That may have be gravy for the front office, but may not have any impacts on their plans. They may be looking at the long game, not just this season.

• Ugh 1

20 minutes ago, xJayce said:

I disagree with this take.

If the organization's goal this year was a full season of ZW to complete their evaluation of him, they will go with that plan. I don't like it, but I'm not calling the shots.

The team had some unexpected early wins which creates a 'win now' type of atmosphere for the fan base. That may have be gravy for the front office, but may not have any impacts on their plans. They may be looking at the long game, not just this season.

I get that was the plan going into the season, but the offense cannot function with Zach Wilson at QB. There are other players to evaluate. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, xJayce said:

At this point, I don't think we care about deep accuracy. I'd be thrilled with any form of consistent accuracy (short, middle, etc). We have to stop with this sub 60% completed passes per game. It's killing us and makes any momentum on the offence so difficult.

Curious, do you follow any college ball? anyone worth a flyer in the later rounds of the draft (we're not picking a QB in the first 3 rounds of next year's draft).

I follow college football but right now the only Qb I can think of that might be in our range is the kid from Tennessee.

the kid from Florida is getting Josh Allen comparisons but after a rough start he’s looking more like a project who will need to sit for a season, idk if JD and Saleh will have that patience 

the kid from Tennessee as it stands right now to answer your question 

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jets are 11 point dogs to the Bills next week. Let Zach go take that beat down. In for a penny, in for a pound. If you’re going to make a change to White, you better damn well make sure it’s in a situation where White has a shot to not soil himself. Give him the BYE week to get some run with the 1s and then let him try his hand with the Pats and Bears.

100% agree.

i voted Wilson cause let him take the beating. then give White the NE game.

i think this CS needs one more horrific game from Zach to make the change.

• Upvote 2