2nd year qb, with youngest team in the league.

OMA

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The team is trending fine outside of one position.  

The team should be 6-2 today if not for one position.

2C9F6C2F-E6E8-4974-8271-3C82E1D02627.gif.a0303372a535662911f8af70bcb7d410.gif

trust JD. I think he’s going to get it corrected. Unfortunately don’t know what he can do in the next 2 days

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Only one rookie starting on Defense

Only one rookie starting on offense. 

We aren’t as young as we think 

Who are the “old” guys..?  This team is hodge podge of rookies and rookie contracts with top rb, ol and only veteran wr out.  I’m confused why anyone is surprised by today.  

19 minutes ago, OMA said:

5-3…. I’ll take all the nonsense but this team is not trending in the wrong direction.  If you can’t see it, it’s on you.

Who said this TEAM was heading in the wrong direction?

The TEAM is winning games despite the 2nd year QB.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, OMA said:

Who are the “old” guys..?  This team is hodge podge of rookies and rookie contracts with top rb, ol and only veteran wr out.  I’m confused why anyone is surprised by today.  

We’re not “surprised”.  We’re pissed, because the rest of the team showed up but the QB didn’t.

Why are YOU so confused?  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

A team with a QB who has peaked at suck is not trending in the right direction. 

Agree to disagree…. All 2nd yr Qb’s like fields, lance, Mac and Lawrence are lighting it up.  This is a different game with breece, Davis and OVT.  

After ive had some time to cool off.  The kid made some really good throws today.  If if if, he can get this clownball out of his system he has a chance to be a good QB.

I just dont think he sees the field very well, and his natural instincts on how to escape pressure arent leading to positive production.

Theres still a chance he ends up being really good.  I just cant hold my breath any longer.