Zach Wilson is just fine, he's right where he should be, this fanbase has lost their minds!

JetsRay

1 minute ago, K_O_Brien said:

Big Zach guy, but yesterday was his 'ghosts' game and I'm not sure he recovers. 

His second pick was one of the worst throws you will ever see and it finshed the game as a contest. The third pick was just pure frustration.

He's now given Saleh the license to go all-conservative again. But we're playing Josh Allen, instead of Skylar Thompson and Brett Rypien. And we can't run the football anymore. 

Things will get worse before they get better. 

You’re calling a ball that he was throwing away the worst pick you’re ever seen? Are you ok? 

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

9 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

The stat line isn't the reason (majority) of us have had it.

Those INTs weren't even well designed defensive robber scheme picks. They were the result of someone being completely reckless and playing hero ball. I'm sorry that's not a team player or a smart one.

We'e freaking out because the least bit of heat in the pocket yesterday (his pocket presence has been better this year) caused him to run around like a chicken without his head.

There were simple check downs to be had, and small yardage gains to be had instead of huge chunks losses from a sack or these insane INTs that a child would make during street ball.

He has the talent...not sure the brains or mental make up.

His comments after the game are locker room - losing and show someone who isn't ready to lead a team yet.

It's all alarming to be honest. The Denver game, I wasn't so hard on him but a decent QB would have found the 4-5 times that game where a WR was open for a first down + and that close 7 point win would have been a 20 point walk in the park for our team.

I don't think you quit on him yet...but you certainly don't quit on the season if he keeps playing this way...meaning you have to bench him if this continues.

No they weren’t 

one pick was an overthrow on a good play

one was a throw away that didn’t go far enough out of bounds 

like, wtf

• Upvote 1
  • More Ugh 1

14 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

You’re calling a ball that he was throwing away the worst pick you’re ever seen? Are you ok? 

Dude, he was throwing the ball away and he threw it in bounds to a defender...throw the ball into the stands.  You can even see his reaction after he does it, he puts both hands on his head in shock that he did it.

I get it, we want Zach to be good because it makes the Jets better and we are so QB hungry sometimes we explain things away, but even Zach was disgusted by that based off his on field reaction.

Throw it away, throw it to the parking lot, throw it to the stands, you throw it in bounds and to a defender? come on man.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

You do realize his intended target was “ out of bounds “ which can be defined as big as the earth once you are outside of the hash. He couldn’t even hit that target..

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, usanyj said:

Dude, he was throwing the ball away and he threw it in bounds to a defender...throw the ball into the stands.  You can even see his reaction after he does it, he puts both hands on his head in shock that he did it.

I get it, we want Zach to be good because it makes the Jets better and we are so QB hungry sometimes we explain things away, but even Zach was disgusted by that based off his on field reaction.

Throw it away, throw it to the parking lot, throw it to the stands, you throw it in bounds and to a defender? come on man.

He’s thrown the ball away a hundred times this season. I am not concerned with him throwing it away out of bounds enough in the future. 

• More Ugh 1

35 minutes ago, JetsRay said:

Zach Wilson is a 2nd year QB, still developing, still learning, and is right where he needs to be.

he is tie for lasted (35th) in comp % 54.9

he is 31st in INT % 3.8

the only QB worst at TD % is Pickett a rookie.

the only QB with a worst Rate is Pickett a rookie.

he is on pace to have the worst 2nd season of any 1st rd QB ( 22 QBs) this last decade not named Manzel or Rosen.

is this right where he needs to be?

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, usanyj said:

No sh*t, it was a bad play, ALL the QB's have had those moments, even the great QB's, look no further than both Brady and Rogers THIS year!

Turning that play and making the statement "Zach is the worst ever" is just nonsense!

• Upvote 3