Zach Wilson is just fine, he's right where he should be, this fanbase has lost their minds!

JetsRay

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

Because we have a winning record.  He jeopardizes that.  He had his time to prove himself.

He failed.

Get a QB who is just decent.  We have 2 more options we haven't tried this year.

It's frustrating.

Gardner Minshew. 3rd round pick, if necessary.

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, JetsRay said:

Darnold never threw for 350 yds, and the games were always blowouts.

If not for a stupid penalty on JFM which by all accounts was a BS penalty that should have never been called, the Jets are up 17-3 at half time and we probably win this game.

Those events changed the dynamic of the game.

The Darnold Jets were an embarrassment, this was Zach's second game against Belichick.

There is no comparison!

Actually Darnold threw for 341 yards his second NFL game. A loss to Miami. Is it better that Zach threw for 350 in his loss yesterday? 

33 minutes ago, Biggs said:

Didn't say it's not concerning.  We took a project from a small school with a plus athletic and throwing ability with good study habits.  I always thought getting a defensive CO to be the head coach with an OC without a very solid resume to run the O with a new QB was extremely concerning. 

It may be concerning but the alternative of veteran or back up NFL QB as the answer is absurd. 

Until he fixes this...we're doomed.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Facts said:

If we drafted a CB and he got burned every game for 1 and a half years, would you still be hopeful he would get better?

NO WAY.

He’d be benched.

Fans just have this weird fixation with the QB position. It’s the only position in football where fans assume a sucky player is going to just “get better” somehow.

this is an amazing post 

Sauce goes 4 overall and he's a stud right away. yeah because they used a premium pick on him, that guy is supposed to be a stud 

Quinnen goes 3 overall and he's their best player, dominating from the inside

no one gives these guys leash they are premium picks they are supposed to be premium 

Zach Wilson goes 2 overall he's got a legion of people making apologies for him, all these excuses. No dice. He's the highest pick this team had since Keyshawn (another premium player). He's supposed to be good. 

now he's getting all this support because he's a 2 pick but imagine if he played any other position he'd be drummed out of football 

• Upvote 2

Everyone knew in their heart of hearts the second roughing the passer was called, the game was over. Zach Wilson is unable to win unless everything breaks perfectly around him. It’s Sanchez all over again. A good quarterback at minimum keeps the team in the game. With Wilson you’re praying he gets a two touchdown lead on the back of the defense and running game, or else the team is cooked.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bla bla bla said:

I get the frustration towards Zach but JFM had by far the worst play of the game. 

JFM doesn't launch himself at Mac we are up 17 - 3 at half. 

Sure, but that has nothing to do with what we see from Zach Wilson.  Let's all just ignore Zach Wilson's performance in the second half. This is not what you want for years to come and this is what we have.   I forget who posted it, but I agree wholeheartedly... keep Zach out there for every play until the end of the season and then make a decision. Don't put in Flacco.  Don't put in White. Of course Saleh will to save his own hide.

Just now, More Cowbell said:

To be honest, I am fine playing Zach the rest of the season.  I really don't  care we have a winning record. This is a good QB class coming up. If he sucks, maybe we can position ourselves to get one of the top 3 guys. 

^ I'm on board with this.  give Zach every snap and then front office makes a decision.  I'll go nuts when Saleh puts Mike White or worse, Flacco in to save his own butt.  He and JD put their chips on Wilson.  No way should ownership allow anything but Zach Wilson until the end of the season.   I'm pretty confident that we will know by then whether there can be any hope for him.

4 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

To be honest, I am fine playing Zach the rest of the season.  I really don't  care we have a winning record. This is a good QB class coming up. If he sucks, maybe we can position ourselves to get one of the top 3 guys. 

We've probably already won too many games to get one of the top 3 QB's next year, especially since we don't have the two first round picks like the past couple of years. It's supposed to be a deep QB class (I don't really follow college football, so I really don't know), but we will be a mid-round pick at worst, and that won't get us a top QB.

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

^ I'm on board with this.  give Zach every snap and then front office makes a decision.  I'll go nuts when Saleh puts Mike White or worse, Flacco in to save his own butt.  He and JD put their chips on Wilson.  No way should ownership allow anything but Zach Wilson until the end of the season.   I'm pretty confident that we will know by then whether there can be any hope for him.

If they pull Wilson to play White or Flacco, Zach is finished here anyway. 

1 minute ago, viffer said:

We've probably already won too many games to get one of the top 3 QB's next year, especially since we don't have the two first round picks like the past couple of years. It's supposed to be a deep QB class (I don't really follow college football, so I really don't know), but we will be a mid-round pick at worst, and that won't get us a top QB.

I would package our first and third plus MC (RB) or Moore. Maybe even both. Not every team that sucks needs a QB or will want one

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Everyone knew in their heart of hearts the second roughing the passer was called, the game was over. Zach Wilson is unable to win unless everything breaks perfectly around him. It’s Sanchez all over again. A good quarterback at minimum keeps the team in the game. With Wilson you’re praying he gets a two touchdown lead on the back of the defense and running game, or else the team is cooked.

Ironic because he has a hero ball mentality when in reality his coaches and teammates are more just terrified of him losing the game for them.

Hero ball only works when you're an actual hero. Like Steph Curry, for one.

Curry does stuff that only he can do.  Similar to Mahomes.  You have Wilson out there looking like a fool trying to copy Mahomes.

It's like if some JAG like Reggie Bullock tried to take a game over by hoisting 3s from 30 feet every possession.  "Hey, my team ain't getting it done.  I need to make something happen"

Another player with an inflated ego is Jamal Adams.  The Seahawks appear to be getting on just fine without him.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

I have no clue how someone can watch Zach Wilson play football and say he's just fine. Is there another Zach Wilson that plays baseball or something?

Yup. Thread titles like that make this place look ridiculous.  He is one of the most un-fine QB starters in the NFL.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JetsRay said:

No sh*t, it was a bad play, ALL the QB's have had those moments, even the great QB's, look no further than both Brady and Rogers THIS year!

Turning that play and making the statement "Zach is the worst ever" is just nonsense!

Brady is 45 yrs old lmao

How QBs Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, Jones, Mills have struggled (espn.com)

Zach Wilson, New York Jets

Pick in 2021 draft: No. 2

I'll spoil it for you here without needing to go to the end of the column: I'm most concerned about Wilson, who might be playing the worst of any quarterback in the entire league over the past few weeks. Nobody is making more puzzling decisions or putting the ball in danger more than he does, and that's extremely worrisome for a Jets team that is legitimately competing for a playoff berth.

Let's go back to a Week 7 clip before I get into what happened in Week 8. Sometimes, a lucky break or a seemingly harmless play can lead to something worse. Here's a Wilson incompletion from the win over the Broncos:

Wilson looks under pressure here, but he helps create the pressure by scrambling out of the pocket instead of stepping up. The play turns into a scramble drill, and he decides to turn into Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes. He does an impressive job of scrambling away from two defenders and extending the play, but he then throws across his body to the middle of the field in an attempt to find a late completion. These throws occasionally turn into miraculous completions, as was the case for that famous Sam Darnold pass against the 49ers, but they more often lead to interceptions.

It would be one thing if that were one isolated mistake in an otherwise solid game, but Wilson's performance against the Broncos was one of the worst games I've seen a quarterback play all season, especially in a victory. He had several other ill-advised decisions, often while scrambling. He created pressures out of a clean pocket. He put the ball in harm's way or missed open receivers with throws that weren't in the right place. It was the sort of day that gets forgotten by fans in the excitement of a victory but keeps the coaching staff up at night.

Enter Bill Belichick and the Patriots, who have been attacking underwhelming Jets quarterbacks for more than two decades now. Wilson actually was pretty reasonable early in Week 8, but just before halftime, the dam burst. Facing a sim pressure from the Patriots and a free rusher in Matthew Judon, he correctly identified his hot receiver and attempted to toss the ball to an open Ty Johnson. A casual pass off his back foot sailed, however, and was picked off by Ja'Whaun Bentley.

It got worse. After a boot concept failed to yield any promising leads, Wilson scrambled in an attempt to use time to get someone open. Again, he threw a pass under pressure, but while this one wasn't to the middle of the field, the only player within 4 yards of the throw was New England safety Devin McCourty. Wilson might very well have been trying to throw the ball away, but by waiting until the last possible second without resetting to get rid of it, he wasn't able to launch the ball out of bounds.

The third interception throw was in more desperate straits, as the Jets trailed by nine on a third-and-7 in the fourth quarter. It was also a pass at the end of a scramble into what some might call quadruple coverage. The Patriots didn't really have four men on Tyler Conklin, but there were four defenders between Conklin and any other New York player, and the pass wasn't even catchable by the tight end. None of the three pass attempts was a smart decision.

play

0:57

Zach Wilson struggles with 3 INTs

Zach Wilson throws three interceptions including two bad ones to Devin McCourty as the Jets fall to the Patriots.

When Wilson gets out of the pocket and throws, bad things usually happen. The league as a whole is worse when it gets outside the pocket, posting a combined QBR of 39.9, but Wilson's 4.3 mark ranks 29th. He's 5-of-28 for 137 yards with two picks, both of which came Sunday. He has generated 7 yards per scramble this season, but he has scrambled only seven times across his five starts.

Inside the pocket, Wilson has been better, even if there are still some issues. His QBR inside the pocket is 53.6, which ranks 14th. He's averaging a hair under 8 yards per attempt, although much of that is after the catch; Wilson's average of 7.5 YAC on throws inside the pocket is the most in football.

Sometimes, high YAC numbers can be a product of hitting receivers in stride. Other times, they're a product of the types of passes you throw; targets at or near the line of scrimmage or to running backs on screens and swing passes produce more YAC than downfield throws, even if they require less from the quarterback.

With Wilson, both are true. Nearly 29% of his pocket passes are at or behind the line of scrimmage, which is the fifth-highest rate in the league. If we just look at passes thrown 5 yards or more past the LOS, though, he's also in good shape: He averages 7.1 yards after catch per pocket pass, which is a full yard-and-a-half ahead of anybody else. Flip it to 10 yards past the line of scrimmage and Wilson's passes average 12.9 YAC when nobody else tops 7.5 YAC on those passes.

At the same time, Wilson's CPOE on those throws from the pocket is minus-7.8%; only Mayfield has been worse in 2022. Again, drops play a factor with CPOE, but the only passers with a worse adjusted completion percentage from the pocket are Fields, Mayfield and Cooper Rush. For an offense that would ideally operate from under center, Wilson hasn't been able to do so; his 9.0 QBR on dropbacks under center is comfortably the worst mark in the league.

The good news is that other young quarterbacks have these problems. Passers struggle to set their feet when they scramble or don't reset before releasing throws, leading to inaccurate passes. They blanch at operating outside of their preferred starting point. They struggle to get on the same page with their receivers in scramble drills. Wilson should improve there as his career goes along.

Follow the NFL all season long

Everything you need this week:
• Full schedule » | Standings »
• Depth charts for every team »
• Transactions » | Injuries »
• Football Power Index rankings »
More NFL coverage »

The bad news is that he hasn't yet. I don't see much difference between Wilson as a rookie and Wilson in his second season. The circumstances have changed, which has allowed the Jets to win games more often without relying on their starting quarterback, but it's tough for me to look at how the Jets are winning and believe he is a driver as opposed to a passenger.

If you're thinking of a Jets quarterback who flashed but never got better in a sustainable way during his time with the team, you're thinking of the guy who feels like the closest comparable for Wilson at the moment. Darnold was the same quarterback for three years, and then beyond a brief spell when he was always playing from ahead in Carolina, he was that quarterback with the Panthers, too.

Darnold did that with a middling offensive line and subpar receivers. Wilson has a deep receiving corps, although his line has been hit hard by injuries, most recently to Alijah Vera-Tucker. Even allowing for those line issues, Wilson has more than enough help to play better. If he is what keeps the Jets from making the playoffs, the honeymoon period will be ove

38 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Sure, but that has nothing to do with what we see from Zach Wilson.  Let's all just ignore Zach Wilson's performance in the second half. This is not what you want for years to come and this is what we have.   I forget who posted it, but I agree wholeheartedly... keep Zach out there for every play until the end of the season and then make a decision. Don't put in Flacco.  Don't put in White. Of course Saleh will to save his own hide.

Yea I want 100 attempts, let him/us get as many looks as possible.

5 hours ago, JetsRay said:

Zach Wilson is a 2nd year QB, still developing, still learning, and is right where he needs to be.

The knee jerk reactions are so over the top ridiculous I feel like this place is being infiltrated with 3rd graders. This fan base is an embarrassment, and many of you should be ashamed.

While the INT's sucked, there was a ton of good that we can take from this game and Zach's performance.

Last week it was "OMG he only threw for 120 yds," this week he throws for 350, exactly as anybody with any logic or reason would suspect with Breece Hall gone and the team having to rely on the pass, and he did a lot of good things, but that isn' enough for our arm chair scouts.

Two of the INT's were Zach trying to do too much, trying to salvage the drive, they were 3rd and long throws, and they sailed on him, both of those plays are plays he's both going to make someday, and learn to not throw them. He'll work on mechanics, it is fixable. The 3rd INT when he was trying to get rid of the ball, he didn't get it far enough out of bounds, also fixable, he knew it right away and the rest of the game you saw him correct that.

He moved the ball, made great throws, the first TD to Conklin was an amazing throw. Our running game was not running on all cylinders just yet with JRob playing in his first game on a limited pitch count because he's had 3 days of practice in our system.

STOP THE BS Jets fans, this is a 2nd year QB, he's played 18 total games.

We are still 5-3, we still have a season, the Pats and Belichick have always been a team that knows how to attack a defense and make QB's look bad. Have some ******* patience.

“I am a Jets fan, and this is the quarterback I deserve.”

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

this is an amazing post 

Sauce goes 4 overall and he's a stud right away. yeah because they used a premium pick on him, that guy is supposed to be a stud 

Quinnen goes 3 overall and he's their best player, dominating from the inside

no one gives these guys leash they are premium picks they are supposed to be premium 

Zach Wilson goes 2 overall he's got a legion of people making apologies for him, all these excuses. No dice. He's the highest pick this team had since Keyshawn (another premium player). He's supposed to be good. 

now he's getting all this support because he's a 2 pick but imagine if he played any other position he'd be drummed out of football 

Otoh, Josh Allen wasn't great his first 2 years either (though probably better than ZW) but I'm sure the Bills are happy they didn't give up on him.

I'm not defending ZW's play btw.  And there are QBs who are great right away (Joe Burrow and Justin Herbert come to mind).  Patrick Mahomes sat a year though was great in year 2, when he became the starter. 

And it would be one thing if ZW was making a bunch of big plays but throwing INTs too.  I haven't seen too many big plays (yesterday there was one to GW early on and another - that I kind of discount due to GT - to Mimsy later on.)

15 run plays and 41 pass plays. Terrible coaching. QB was bad at times but was not terrible as many claim. Connected with Wilson and Conkin, but 3rd and long was just not good. Mac Jones was just as bad. Difference is, Stevenson torched us. We decided to put the ball in the QBs hands 41 times in a close game, for the most part. This was a bad team game. Every aspect of playing and coaching, other than the secondary and D-line (JFM dumb penalty aside)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Otoh, Josh Allen wasn't great his first 2 years either (though probably better than ZW) but I'm sure the Bills are happy they didn't give up on him.

I'm not defending ZW's play btw.  And there are QBs who are great right away (Joe Burrow and Justin Herbert come to mind).  Patrick Mahomes sat a year though was great in year 2, when he became the starter. 

And it would be one thing if ZW was making a bunch of big plays but throwing INTs too.  I haven't seen too many big plays (yesterday there was one to GW early on and another - that I kind of discount due to GT - to Mimsy later on.)

Sorry, my friend…

There is no comparison to be made with Josh Allen and Zach Wilson in their second seasons. Go look at Allen’s numbers, and put them up against this s**t show.

3 things:

1. How in all things holy does Zach not understand how to throw the ball away? He as the QB needs to understand the rule. And if he doesn't know he needs to ask. This is inexcusable.
  2. After the Pittsburgh game, when he almost threw an interception to Minkah on the sideline when he was throwing the ball away, why is blue blazes didn't LeFluer tell him the rule about throwing the ball away? He was his QB coach and OC last year., and is still the OC. If he told him, he wasn't thorough because he needs to tell him the rule over and over again. As inexcusable the 1st one was, this is 10 times as bad.
  3. What does Calabrese do as the QB coach? He needs to be telling/teaching Zach how to QB in this league, I am getting the impression that he is only collecting a paycheck. 

Why did Saleh have to tell Zach the rule of throwing the ball away? He mentioned it in the post game conference.

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

Here’s the elephant in the room.

The last few weeks the Jets got by against an assortment of lousy QBs and bad teams by hiding their QB and relying on a stud RB and a near dominant defense and special teams.

Once the RB got hurt, Wilson needed to become the focal point of this offense, and nobody, with the exception of a very few, believed he was capable of doing that.

Although I think our playoff chances vanished when Breece went down, the very small silver lining to it is that we will find out for sure now about Wilson. He’s at a crossroad here. This is when he gets to show us all who he is.

We will make the playoffs. It is a very strange year in the NFL. Zach definitely lost us the game in part, but our specials were also awful which hurt as much. It is just ludicrous to give up on him now. 

9 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

15 run plays and 41 pass plays. Terrible coaching. QB was bad at times but was not terrible as many claim. Connected with Wilson and Conkin, but 3rd and long was just not good. Mac Jones was just as bad. Difference is, Stevenson torched us. We decided to put the ball in the QBs hands 41 times in a close game, for the most part. This was a bad team game. Every aspect of playing and coaching, other than the secondary and D-line (JFM dumb penalty aside)

The reason was, the Pats were loading the box. You are supposed to throw in that situation 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, David Harris said:

How QBs Lawrence, Wilson, Fields, Jones, Mills have struggled (espn.com)

Zach Wilson, New York Jets

Pick in 2021 draft: No. 2

I'll spoil it for you here without needing to go to the end of the column: I'm most concerned about Wilson, who might be playing the worst of any quarterback in the entire league over the past few weeks. Nobody is making more puzzling decisions or putting the ball in danger more than he does, and that's extremely worrisome for a Jets team that is legitimately competing for a playoff berth.

Let's go back to a Week 7 clip before I get into what happened in Week 8. Sometimes, a lucky break or a seemingly harmless play can lead to something worse. Here's a Wilson incompletion from the win over the Broncos:

Wilson looks under pressure here, but he helps create the pressure by scrambling out of the pocket instead of stepping up. The play turns into a scramble drill, and he decides to turn into Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes. He does an impressive job of scrambling away from two defenders and extending the play, but he then throws across his body to the middle of the field in an attempt to find a late completion. These throws occasionally turn into miraculous completions, as was the case for that famous Sam Darnold pass against the 49ers, but they more often lead to interceptions.

It would be one thing if that were one isolated mistake in an otherwise solid game, but Wilson's performance against the Broncos was one of the worst games I've seen a quarterback play all season, especially in a victory. He had several other ill-advised decisions, often while scrambling. He created pressures out of a clean pocket. He put the ball in harm's way or missed open receivers with throws that weren't in the right place. It was the sort of day that gets forgotten by fans in the excitement of a victory but keeps the coaching staff up at night.

Enter Bill Belichick and the Patriots, who have been attacking underwhelming Jets quarterbacks for more than two decades now. Wilson actually was pretty reasonable early in Week 8, but just before halftime, the dam burst. Facing a sim pressure from the Patriots and a free rusher in Matthew Judon, he correctly identified his hot receiver and attempted to toss the ball to an open Ty Johnson. A casual pass off his back foot sailed, however, and was picked off by Ja'Whaun Bentley.

It got worse. After a boot concept failed to yield any promising leads, Wilson scrambled in an attempt to use time to get someone open. Again, he threw a pass under pressure, but while this one wasn't to the middle of the field, the only player within 4 yards of the throw was New England safety Devin McCourty. Wilson might very well have been trying to throw the ball away, but by waiting until the last possible second without resetting to get rid of it, he wasn't able to launch the ball out of bounds.

The third interception throw was in more desperate straits, as the Jets trailed by nine on a third-and-7 in the fourth quarter. It was also a pass at the end of a scramble into what some might call quadruple coverage. The Patriots didn't really have four men on Tyler Conklin, but there were four defenders between Conklin and any other New York player, and the pass wasn't even catchable by the tight end. None of the three pass attempts was a smart decision.

play

0:57

Zach Wilson struggles with 3 INTs

Zach Wilson throws three interceptions including two bad ones to Devin McCourty as the Jets fall to the Patriots.

When Wilson gets out of the pocket and throws, bad things usually happen. The league as a whole is worse when it gets outside the pocket, posting a combined QBR of 39.9, but Wilson's 4.3 mark ranks 29th. He's 5-of-28 for 137 yards with two picks, both of which came Sunday. He has generated 7 yards per scramble this season, but he has scrambled only seven times across his five starts.

Inside the pocket, Wilson has been better, even if there are still some issues. His QBR inside the pocket is 53.6, which ranks 14th. He's averaging a hair under 8 yards per attempt, although much of that is after the catch; Wilson's average of 7.5 YAC on throws inside the pocket is the most in football.

Sometimes, high YAC numbers can be a product of hitting receivers in stride. Other times, they're a product of the types of passes you throw; targets at or near the line of scrimmage or to running backs on screens and swing passes produce more YAC than downfield throws, even if they require less from the quarterback.

With Wilson, both are true. Nearly 29% of his pocket passes are at or behind the line of scrimmage, which is the fifth-highest rate in the league. If we just look at passes thrown 5 yards or more past the LOS, though, he's also in good shape: He averages 7.1 yards after catch per pocket pass, which is a full yard-and-a-half ahead of anybody else. Flip it to 10 yards past the line of scrimmage and Wilson's passes average 12.9 YAC when nobody else tops 7.5 YAC on those passes.

At the same time, Wilson's CPOE on those throws from the pocket is minus-7.8%; only Mayfield has been worse in 2022. Again, drops play a factor with CPOE, but the only passers with a worse adjusted completion percentage from the pocket are Fields, Mayfield and Cooper Rush. For an offense that would ideally operate from under center, Wilson hasn't been able to do so; his 9.0 QBR on dropbacks under center is comfortably the worst mark in the league.

The good news is that other young quarterbacks have these problems. Passers struggle to set their feet when they scramble or don't reset before releasing throws, leading to inaccurate passes. They blanch at operating outside of their preferred starting point. They struggle to get on the same page with their receivers in scramble drills. Wilson should improve there as his career goes along.

Follow the NFL all season long

Everything you need this week:
• Full schedule » | Standings »
• Depth charts for every team »
• Transactions » | Injuries »
• Football Power Index rankings »
More NFL coverage »

The bad news is that he hasn't yet. I don't see much difference between Wilson as a rookie and Wilson in his second season. The circumstances have changed, which has allowed the Jets to win games more often without relying on their starting quarterback, but it's tough for me to look at how the Jets are winning and believe he is a driver as opposed to a passenger.

If you're thinking of a Jets quarterback who flashed but never got better in a sustainable way during his time with the team, you're thinking of the guy who feels like the closest comparable for Wilson at the moment. Darnold was the same quarterback for three years, and then beyond a brief spell when he was always playing from ahead in Carolina, he was that quarterback with the Panthers, too.

Darnold did that with a middling offensive line and subpar receivers. Wilson has a deep receiving corps, although his line has been hit hard by injuries, most recently to Alijah Vera-Tucker. Even allowing for those line issues, Wilson has more than enough help to play better. If he is what keeps the Jets from making the playoffs, the honeymoon period will be ove

His decisions are easy to understand as soon as you realize he’s afraid. Afraid to get hit.  That’s our dawg !  

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

We will make the playoffs. It is a very strange year in the NFL.  

Zach definitely lost us the game in part, but our specials were also awful which hurt as much.

It is just ludicrous to give up on him now.

Agree somewhat with #1

Disagree with #2

100% agree with #3

1 hour ago, elvispookie said:

Love the internet.   Waaah my opinion is the only one... waaaah.  Grow up.  I simply gave my opinion.. you  dont agree with it.  I was SHOCKED.. I mean SHOCKED that you call me out for not knowing more than the rest... yet you go right ahead and give... checks notes... oh right, YOUR opinion.  See how this works? 

But also understand, there is something called nuance.. criticism... and guess what? you can STILL root for your team and offer criticism.  The world has lost that.. everything is black or white.. nothing in between.  So guess what? You can criticize awful QB play and STILL be a JET fan.  Can you believe that? 

NOT saying the sky is falling doesnt make you any better than the rest of us.  You're just choosing to pretend Zach is good.  You'll get over it. 

Unlike you, I'm not pretending anything.  You're a legend in your own mind.  Can' wait to hear your next absolute ?

17 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Sorry, my friend…

There is no comparison to be made with Josh Allen and Zach Wilson in their second seasons. Go look at Allen’s numbers, and put them up against this s**t show.

From the post below, it says Josh Allen in year 2 had 3089 Yards, 20 TD’s, 9 Int’s and 58.8% completion%.  

If we multiple Zach's 2022 numbers by 3, it would look about the same in yardage but 9 TDs and 15 INTs is pretty crappy.  

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsZa00.htmimage.png.811c4d0e6edd43ae21551200ab5fcb22.png