two wrs highly drafted both want trades year two

kmnj

I dont recall ever seeing two wrs drafted as highly as mims and moore both requesting trades year two on the same team-some of that is on the gm and the coaching staff-i hope joe can find suitors for both of them and get us value in return-Moore was being hyped like crazy last year and passed the eye test so I hoped yesterday he would have a big game after his "time out" but it appears the team is done with him.

My solution- Jets should trade for Arod-moore will be happy as well the rest of the offense-come on Joe get it done-

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I don’t want Rodgers. It’s ok to suck on another team? This is why it’s  hard to take these posts seriously after a bad loss.

Garrett Wilson would put up 1400 yards with Rodgers throwing to him. Green Bay’s receivers are appalling. I’d take Rodgers in a heartbeat. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, varjet said:

The Jets are not giving up multiple first round picks for Rodgers.

The Jets will have a better QB next year.  Moore will get more targets.  But I wonder whether Moore was the right player for this offense.  Mims is looking like a better fit.  

wasn't moore fine last year?

that interview was his last push out of here.   wonder if it works or not

1 hour ago, PS17 said:

Garrett Wilson would put up 1400 yards with Rodgers throwing to him. Green Bay’s receivers are appalling. I’d take Rodgers in a heartbeat. 

the trade won't happen, but as you say and I pointed out in another thread last night and this morning...

this team with Rogers, even looking as washed up as he does on a talent-less team, would be putting up 30+ a game, controlling every game. WE would be for sure one of the best teams in league with this entire group. Moore and G Wilson would be like Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne out there.

• Upvote 1