LETS GOO!!! I am PUMPED!

pointman

21 hours ago, pointman said:

Life is hard as sh*t. Many will attest. I didn't get to watch the game because I was busy getting dick kicked but I read the forum, the pbp, and the reactions. I AM PUMPED for the future. We have guys flying around, playing above their pay grade, supporting one another, making things happen. Our QB is young with only a seasons worth of games under his belt and he is showing all aspects of the game while under serious duress. 355 yards! He can throw it, he can run it, he can escape the pocket, and he can flat out fling it. He hasn't been a turn over machine, and he had a bad turnover game. Its going to happen on the road to greatness. The knock was he wasn't putting up yards or TDs. Now we saw that too. Bright young talent all over. A hungry team. I am so excited for this team. Lets goooo booooyssss and Ladies. Positive excitement! The future is bright. Teach them well and let them lead the way!

the office andy GIF

I understand people on this board are pessimists, and that the Jets have given them every reason to be. But sports are supposed to be fun. We have a winning record. We have talent. Be excited for the future. It costs nothing and its a lot better feeling than looking for reasons to be pissed. I'm right there with you, can't wait for the rest of the season and next year

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

22 hours ago, pointman said:

Life is hard as sh*t. Many will attest. I didn't get to watch the game because I was busy getting dick kicked but I read the forum, the pbp, and the reactions. I AM PUMPED for the future. We have guys flying around, playing above their pay grade, supporting one another, making things happen. Our QB is young with only a seasons worth of games under his belt and he is showing all aspects of the game while under serious duress. 355 yards! He can throw it, he can run it, he can escape the pocket, and he can flat out fling it. He hasn't been a turn over machine, and he had a bad turnover game. Its going to happen on the road to greatness. The knock was he wasn't putting up yards or TDs. Now we saw that too. Bright young talent all over. A hungry team. I am so excited for this team. Lets goooo booooyssss and Ladies. Positive excitement! The future is bright. Teach them well and let them lead the way!

the office andy GIF

Glad to hear some positive enthusiasm on the boards.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

On 10/31/2022 at 4:44 PM, pointman said:

the office andy GIF

We do have a major question mark.... but agreed,  rookies surprising,  people punching above thier weight,  winning record after 8 weeks in the first time since gas was under $1.25 a gallon, potential at playoffs since Obama's 1st term. 

Lots to be happy about man. 

And all the whining around here detracted from 2 major things.... Garrett's second 100 yard game and how the eff about Conklin... when's the last time we had a legit TE!?!?!?!?!?

• Upvote 1

On 10/31/2022 at 4:32 PM, PepPep said:

Beat the Bills and this all goes away. 

Do It Watchmen GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Yep

and that's one of the things that makes football so special

it's a game with a week of anticipation between each game and it's so week to week, with a shorter season than other sports so that each individual game is much more important. Basically, it forces you to overreact to everything.