Happy Halloween!

Just now, CanadienJetsFan said:

I wanted to dress up as a happy fan of one of the winning teams, but I couldn’t pull it off.

Ummmm I hate to get all specific about math.... but psst... 5-3 is winning....

Lol. J/k man,  happy Halloween

I had to go out today and buy more halloween candy because I bought my stock too early this year and I ate half of it already (the stuff I liked).

I never know how many kids will come to my place on a given year.  Sometimes lots of kids and other years almost none.  No rhyme or reason for the most part though my neighborhood is getting younger demographic wise as it is an old neighborhood that has been renewed the last 4 or 5 years, lots of old houses torn down and new ones constructed.

• Haha 1

Years ago myself and girlfriend and another couple went to halloween party on a river boat.  We won the prize for best costumes, Alice in Wonderland theme, My gal was the cheshire cat the other couple was alice and the and mad hatter and I was the white rabbit.  My mom had made a great rabbit costume for me but my god it was hot.  Hot inside the river boat, lots of dancing and I am wearing this furry hot hot costume, only large amounts of beer saved me.

• Haha 1