MNF Browns vs Bengals Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Great catch by Amari Cooper who as I recall kind of personally destroyed us. 

Dumped by the Cowboys to create cap space as well. Great route runner. Good pick up by the Browns, though he does have a maddening habit of disappearing from time to time (I have owned him in a dynasty league since he came into the NFL).

We are pretty set at wide receiver so we don't need to add Cooper, but he is a solid pro.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, PorP said:

Burrow isn't doing crap and losing 0 - 25

You're ridiculous idea of percentage completion matters when you can't score....

Is frankly ridiculous

Either it is all QB specific or it isn't,  it doesn't change cause your feelers change. If you think it does,  they make medicine for that

I'll give you another stat Joe burrow is getting the ball out in 2.47 seconds this year 

Zach is getting the ball out in 3.11 worst in the league and higher than last year 3.04

It's not just that Zach is bad it's that he's not any better than last year 

• Post of the Week 1

28 minutes ago, bitonti said:

I'll give you another stat Joe burrow is getting the ball out in 2.47 seconds this year 

Zach is getting the ball out in 3.11 worst in the league and higher than last year 3.04

It's not just that Zach is bad it's that he's not any better than last year 

I was never intending to compare zw to Burrow if you go back to my first post... first post was about oline quality making great qb's look bad and pedestrian qb's look great. 

A ZW / Joe Cool comparison is what you turned it into. 

32 minutes ago, PorP said:

I was never intending to compare zw to Burrow if you go back to my first post... first post was about oline quality making great qb's look bad and pedestrian qb's look great. 

A ZW / Joe Cool comparison is what you turned it into. 

If other teams know that the qb can't beat pressure or falls apart in the face of the rush the o line quality does not matter 

They can bring 6 when there's only 5 blockers it's up to qb to find the open man quickly 

People love to bash the o line when they do not want to discuss the qb 

17 minutes ago, bitonti said:

If other teams know that the qb can't beat pressure or falls apart in the face of the rush the o line quality does not matter 

They can bring 6 when there's only 5 blockers it's up to qb to find the open man quickly 

People love to bash the o line when they do not want to discuss the qb 

Not every post or every topic is about ZW man. 

Let it go.