Trade Deadline (Merged)

hawk

I was looking earlier today at some rumored players and I was looking at the roster thinking, where do we need the most help?  I couldn't come up with anything that I'd give up capital for.  

Offensive line?  Possibly.

Chubb is rumored and would be exciting but how would he fit in.  

Josh Allen, same thing.

Where can we get a quick upgrade of the compensation was adequate?

This is a pretty amazing to think of what Joe Douglas has built thus far.  

Packers are about 2 hrs away from their 5th loss. Should be sellers for once. Maybe zack Wilson straight up for Aaron rodgers ? Lol ok throw in a 4th. I think they might want to move on from him, finally let jordan love take the reins. Since their season is basically over after tonight, good time to test him out while nothing on line. Rodgers may be done after this yr anyway.

2 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Packers are about 2 hrs away from their 5th loss. Should be sellers for once. Maybe zack Wilson straight up for Aaron rodgers ? Lol ok throw in a 4th. I think they might want to move on from him, finally let jordan love take the reins. Since their season is basically over after tonight, good time to test him out while nothing on line. Rodgers may be done after this yr anyway.

This is not fantasy football.  

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Kinda feels like Moore has to be moved at this point 

Did you hear his mouth with a reporter after the game? He said there's behind the scene issues that are at the core of all this.  I'm sure it will come out sooner or later but there was just no need to dump it on the team while we were humming. Bart Scott said on SNY he's being punished. LOL 1 target all game. Just a minimal of snaps all game.  He needs to be gone tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The only thing I see happening at the deadline would be to move moore.  They wont get more then a 3rd for him.

Not sure if joe D will pull the trigger.  Prob wants a 2nd for him.

All Moore needs is a QB who can function from the pocket and execute on-schedule plays

Mike White Celebration GIF by New York Jets

2 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

I would think they have inquire about Matt Ryan? No? Idk if a QB coming in middle of season actually works but hey. 
Otherwise not much else to trade for. 

We could probably get Matt Ryan for next to nothing.  I think the Colts would be thrilled to dump him.  But it wouldn't make any sense for us.

3 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

The only thing I see happening at the deadline would be to move moore.  They wont get more then a 3rd for him.

Not sure if joe D will pull the trigger.  Prob wants a 2nd for him.

I will say this. I would not trade Mims. To my eyes he shows at least as much potential as Moore. Moore's drama is entirely orchestrated by his agent. Sad thing is that the Jets probably should dump Moore even though it continues a bad precedent.

It is not a stretch for one to believe that Moore and Mims have purposely not been targeted. This coaching staff is that petty. A good QB spreads it around and a good OC creates a balanced attack and distribution. Unless you are practicing message sending. I believe that is at play here, to the detriment of winning games. It's that bad.