Josh Allen gives his opinion on Zach

fullblast

10 hours ago, Hex said:

He actually is one of the best QBs when he’s comfortable. It’s when he’s not comfortable that he implodes and plays like the worst of Manziel and Leaf.

You're right, I didn't say that right. I should have just said "give him enough rope" and left it at that. An opposing defense can make Zach "comfortable" by not pressuring him on every possession because he leaves the pocket if there's pressure or not. There's enough video out there clearly showing it's not the O-line missing assignments every time Zach rolls right. 

My prediction is the Bills will (more often than not) drop extra players into coverage and let Zach throw it. The percentages are in their favor if they do that. Zach is a creature of habit. The Bills are going to know exactly what he's going to do because he does it whether he's being blitzed or not. Zach actually thinks, or feels like he's about to get hit, even when he's not. He doesn't trust the blockers on his perimeter and that lack of trust resonates adversely on the performance and execution of his team mates. 

You'll see what I mean on Sunday. Over and over, again. 

11 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

As stated, I will sit with you all day on the ledge while you sober up.  Kool-Aid is VERY intoxicating and dangerous, but I am here for you.  

You guys don’t have a clue.  Zach Wilson was favored by the guru Chris Simms.  He’s already an elite qb and makes fantastic throws 

• Thumb Down 1

On 11/2/2022 at 11:40 AM, Jet9 said:

This is the Manziel/Brees argument again from Brandt. Oh, you threw 3 picks against the Pats and now you're good. See?

Lol, no. It doesn't work like that. 

On 11/2/2022 at 11:47 AM, Matt39 said:

Wilson trying to make acrobatic plays would be more acceptable if he actually ran with the ball like Allen did to compensate for his mistakes. 

On 11/2/2022 at 11:52 AM, fullblast said:

Yeah that’s the big differentiator with Allen. His arm/brain weren’t quite there at the same stage of his career but he still made a ton of plays with his legs. Wilson is mobile but doesn’t quite pose the same threat.

On 11/2/2022 at 11:59 AM, Jet9 said:

Wilson is possibly the worst starting QB in the league. 

On 11/2/2022 at 12:15 PM, CanadaSteve said:

I get it....Zach Wilson fans are holding on desperately. 

If you want to sit on the ledge a little longer, we will sit here.  I got all day.

On 11/2/2022 at 12:30 PM, Be_a_Jet said:

Bills DL going to feast on Zach.

On 11/2/2022 at 1:49 PM, August said:

The only thing justifying his playing time right now is draft position. 

On 11/2/2022 at 4:14 PM, New York Mick said:

There’s a few major differences between Zack and Allen though. Allen has a cannon for an arm, Zach’s is normal and Allen is a much stronger runner, Zach runs around like a blindfolded altar boy in a room full of priest. 

On 11/2/2022 at 5:11 PM, T0mShane said:

I watched the clip and Allen was basically giving the QB version of “She has a great personality,” no?

On 11/2/2022 at 5:32 PM, Coquito said:

The only thing Josh Allen is thinking about is homefield advantage. Every win, counts. Everything he says about upcoming or even potential opponents will be diplomatic. 

On 11/3/2022 at 1:15 PM, Coquito said:

I hope I'm wrong and I will gladly eat crow, but Zach is not going to have a good game against Buffalo. They will give him enough rope and he will hang himself with it. 

How to beat Zach? Make him comfortable. When he's comfortable, he does stupid sh*t.

On 11/4/2022 at 11:47 AM, VJphillyfan said:

No schtick.  Zach Wilson is a star

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

6 minutes ago, ECURB said:

Zach fans need to settle down.

He played a SOLID game.  Most of us have all stated that.

He didn't win the Super Bowl today guys.

When he puts 6-8 games together like that, lets talk.

And BTW.....there isn't ONE Zach hater who wants to see him fail.  We are suggesting he is behind-the-line where he ought to be as a #2 pick, with some major holes in his game.

If he fixes them and leads the team to ten years of playoffs, G-R-E-A-T

1 minute ago, CanadaSteve said:

And BTW.....there isn't ONE Zach hater who wants to see him fail.  We are suggesting he is behind-the-line where he ought to be as a #2 pick, with some major holes in his game.

If he fixes him and leads the team to ten years of playoffs, G-R-E-A-T

Cool story bro.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CanadaSteve said:

If he fixes them and leads the team to ten years of playoffs, G-R-E-A-T

I’m a Jets fan.  Zach is the QB.  The team is going into the bye 6 and 3.  Settle down?  This team is playing good football.  We have good young talent and a young QB with all the tools to be a top NFL QB.  Why would Jets fans want to settle down.  This is better than any of us could expect this year.  Enjoy it. 

41 minutes ago, Biggs said:

I’m a Jets fan.  Zach is the QB.  The team is going into the bye 6 and 3.  Settle down?  This team is playing good football.  We have good young talent and a young QB with all the tools to be a top NFL QB.  Why would Jets fans want to settle down.  This is better than any of us could expect this year.  Enjoy it. 

The comment 'settle down' was to the poster who went through the thread and quoted each person who said anything negative about Zach.

We ARE enjoying the victories.  But one solid game does not brush all the negatives under the rug.  He has a long way to go to be penciled in for the stating role for the next decade.  He took a BIG step today.  Absolutely.  But he has to keep taking the steps.  Not have a solid game one week, and then three stinkers.  

• 2 weeks later...