Jump to content

Guess the QB's


Warfish
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

He thinks he is proving something but I am trying to show he is not

I'm proving you lot get quite butthurt when it's exposed just how poorly Zach is producing so far.

The head-in-sand homer contingent seems very angry at this comparison, and desperate to pretend comparing two starting NFL QB's is somehow invalid and unacceptable, lol.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Warfish said:

I'm proving you lot get quite butthurt when it's exposed just how poorly Zach is producing.

The head-in-sane homer contingent seems very angry at this comparison, and desperate to pretend comparing two starting NFL QB's is somehow invalid and unacceptable, lol.

Well answer my question instead of skipping over it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'm proving you lot get quite butthurt when it's exposed just how poorly Zach is producing so far.

The head-in-sand homer contingent seems very angry at this comparison, and desperate to pretend comparing two starting NFL QB's is somehow invalid and unacceptable, lol.

See you don't want to answer my question because it will invalidate yours... Simple... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

See you don't want to answer my question because it will invalidate yours... Simple... 

What, that you're posting Steve Youngs stats?

Hard to see how that invalidates anything.  No one would argue a QB cannot improve, and my comparison is in no way forward looking.  Only what has happened so far in their respective careers.  And how shokcing (IMO) it is that an undrafted JAG is doing so much better than our #2 overall pick.

If you want to make an argument that Zach is going to turn in on, and become a HOF'er, by all means go for it, that would be a fun read.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now compare a jag 6th rounder for 20 years ago with Wilson.

If the object of the game is to find QBs  drafted late or undrafted that do better than high draft picks you have one hell of a lot of material to cover.

Can you now do Kurt Warner vs Zac Wilson? 

And Drew Pearson vs Denzel Mims?

And Jason Peters vs Mekhi Becton?

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

I could be wrong, but I think what the OP is saying is he doesn't think Wilson is any good, maybe I am reading too much into that, not sure

If I told you the day we drafted Zach that from that day till this one he would be meaningfully outproduced and outplayed by an undrafted nobody dude from ODU, would YOU have believed me?  Would you have been happy to hear that?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

If I told you the day we drafted Zach that from that day till this one he would be meaningfully outproduced and outplayed by an undrafted nobody dude from ODU, would YOU have believed me?  Would you have been happy to hear that?

Yes, I would be thrilled to hear that. What would really upset me is if some 6th round draft pick ended up going to the Pats and became the greatest QB of all time.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Ok, but first you have to guess which pamphlet is which

Pamphlet A, 92 pages, blue cover

Pamphlet B, 94 pages, white cover with coffee stain

It's the hate guide...

No fricken way does this place put down the hate guide enough to have coffee stains on it

Definitely A

Lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

No analysis.  Just an observation.

I am amazed that a nobody undrafted JAG on a worse team is outproducing Zach Wilson to this degree.

But I guess we should have expected that, because JAG is 28 and Zach is 22?  Maybe we should draft a 28 year old next time if that is all it takes to make a JAG a better QB than a #2 pick I guess.

I guess? 

Guess who??!

18 NFL starts - 9 and 9 record in started games - 297 of 528 (56.25%), 3,493 Yards Passing, 19 TD, 19 INT

What did we learnnnnn?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Actually since people are offended by this game... there is no point other than for amusement. Hints...

  • 2nd round pick
  • Played for a cursed franchise
  • Out of Notre Dame
  • Only played 18  games in total for the franchise that drafted him
  • Played 2017-2018

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(DeShone Kizer)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

See you don't want to answer my question because it will invalidate yours... Simple... 

 

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

What, that you're posting Steve Youngs stats?

Hard to see how that invalidates anything.  No one would argue a QB cannot improve, and my comparison is in no way forward looking.  Only what has happened so far in their respective careers.  And how shokcing (IMO) it is that an undrafted JAG is doing so much better than our #2 overall pick.

If you want to make an argument that Zach is going to turn in on, and become a HOF'er, by all means go for it, that would be a fun read.

Steve Young also had the benefit of time on the bench after his initial fail -- behind Joe Montana -- and tutelage from the inventor of the WCO, with all-time greats at skill positions catching his balls.

Zach Wilson has...none of that, and is still on the fail arc.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

So now we can only compare QB's of exactly the same age and experience level?  Lol, ok.

We heard the same rubbish when Mike White — in his first pro appearance — showed the world that the 2021 Jets were more than capable of crushing the AFC Champs.

”But Mike White is a wily old vet who has been through 4 training camps!!!!”

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Vader said:

 

Steve Young also had the benefit of time on the bench after his initial fail -- behind Joe Montana -- and tutelage from the inventor of the WCO, with all-time greats at skill positions catching his balls.

Zach Wilson has...none of that, and is still on the fail arc.

So.....you're saying we should sign Joe Montana?

I'm game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

So now we can only compare QB's of exactly the same age and experience level?  Lol, ok.

If we want to be fair, yes.

Unless of course you just felt like starting a useless thread to prove how fair and evenhanded you are.  Oh yeah and how you don’t hate him.  Even though you seem to have to say this repeadidly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

If I told you the day we drafted Zach that from that day till this one he would be meaningfully outproduced and outplayed by an undrafted nobody dude from ODU, would YOU have believed me?  Would you have been happy to hear that?

I would have been thrilled because then I would be able to hate him and call for him to be benched and make fun of homers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, jNYC1 said:

Actually since people are offended by this game... there is no point other than for amusement. Hints...

  • 2nd round pick
  • Played for a cursed franchise
  • Out of Notre Dame
  • Only played 18 in games in total for the franchise that drafted him
  • Played 2017-2018

 

Lol this has to be Kizer

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

News flash 13/18 game sample size we are discussing is from his rookie year. You aren’t very good at this are you 

lol, again he still IS NOT a rookie. so your point is moot. AND he hasn't even gottten better from his rookie year anyway. you're the one who is unable to see how bad wilson actually is. you just stay riding his cock on this forum. so i'd say the one who isn't very good at this football thing is you. how does zach's ass taste anyway?? 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

I'm proving you lot get quite butthurt when it's exposed just how poorly Zach is producing so far.

The head-in-sand homer contingent seems very angry at this comparison, and desperate to pretend comparing two starting NFL QB's is somehow invalid and unacceptable, lol.

yo these branch wilsonidians are worse than anything the penningtologists were ever capable of. it's crazy the level of complete ignorance to what we see on the field they must possess to maintain this 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...