Lets play a game called "Count the open receivers while Zach runs in circles"

Facts

On 11/4/2022 at 9:02 AM, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Ok. Now run down the list of top teams Josh Allen played at Wyoming 

Of course.  Of all the arguments against Zach Wilson - where and who he played is easily the worst.

I mean, it's not like all the talented QB's coming out the big schools, that put up huge numbers against big school teams - fail ALL the time.  It's nonsense.  

Zach's skill set was worthy of the #2 pick - I think that's clear..  Just like many of the other busts top 2 big school QB's....Zach wasn't draft for who he played - he was drafted for his natural tools.

It's just these people that want to make themselves feel smart - because they figured it out what makes a good NFL QB....If only the Jets drafted the kid that played against good competition he would be a star.  Dumb Jets..  It's ridiculous. 

It really is the worst argument of all of them.

On 11/3/2022 at 5:19 PM, munchmemory said:

Dude, that's absolutely wonderful.  You and your family have been blessed to live in such a place.  Yup, as much as they complain, expose your kids to the forest.  They will thank you later in life.

As someone who was exposed to the forest (through boy scouts), I do not have any thanks for the forest.

I think people are born just either loving it, or hating it.

On 11/3/2022 at 4:18 PM, SuicidalSince98 said:

This is seriously moronic you to see where Wilson is looking at and his body position at the moment these players are “open”. If Wilson’s eyes are left and there is a guy open right it’s irrelevant 

the problem is that wilson never sees them because he stares his first read and then panics when it's not open. he is sh*t