Zach Wilson: “I’ve learned from my mistakes”

Mario

Just now, The Crusher said:

I have little trust  in his ability to play the position but his similarity to Christian Bales character in American Psycho simply cannot be ignored.,

Next time we have lunch at Dorsia I'll show you my new business card.  

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Seriously, the first time he throws a ball away it's going to hit someone in the back of the head on the beer line.

and people here will still defend him.

hey Zach just gave the guy a souvenir. what a nice guy Zach is.

• WTF? 2
  • Haha 2

He looks very close to becoming unhinged. His tone is very passive aggressive which is far different than he sounded during the 4 game win streak. If he truly learned from his mistakes then we will see him step up in the pocket more and bail only if it is absolutely necessary and hopefully to try and run for a gain and not backpedal and spin backwards into oblivion. We'll find out soon enough.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

I'll concede that a lot of my impatience with Zach stems from the fact that it really does feel like this team is a decent QB away from a playoff spot, and I'm really eager to see that 12 year drought come to an end. I really do think that it will click for him eventually, just hoping that it's this year and not when he's on his second team.

I just miss playoff football.  :(

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

The OL is trash city 

Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

Say you're right about that.  The Bengals still went to the SB last year with a "trash" OL.  And in fact quite a few teams have had to get used to trying to win playoff games with bad OLs.  So that isn't enough.  

Anything else about the roster that isn't playoff-caliber?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1