*** College Game Day 11-05 ***

Beerfish

Of course the BIG game is Tennessee vs Georgia.  Imo Georgia is not getting the respect they deserve being put 3rd in the playoff rankings.

I think Georgia wins at home, they get out to lead and hold on.  You do not easily walk into the house of the champs and win.

Ohio State will have a stats compiler vs Northwestern.

Notre Dame might give Clemson some problems, Clemson has holes in their team this year.

Alabama is going to rip LSU a new hole imo

TCU at 7 seems to be the upstart team the committees hate this year.

Rutgers will be flattened by Michigan and their run game.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Of course the BIG game is Tennessee vs Georgia.  Imo Georgia is not getting the respect they deserve being put 3rd in the playoff rankings.

I think Georgia wins at home, they get out to lead and hold on.  You do not easily walk into the house of the champs and win.

Go Dawgs!!! Sic 'em.

200.gif

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Lith said:

Wild start to Florida - A&M.  5 total possessions, 5 scores.  Couple fo 60+ yard runs so far, one for each team.

17-14 Gators end of 1.  

This is the best I've seen AR look since Utah.  34-24 Gators right now.  Still plenty of game w/ A&M driving but AR has it going today, hope they pull it off, I really hate Jimbo

Really dont know how to feel about your game, I hate both of those programs w/ a passion but I kind of weirdly want you guys to smoke Tenn. just to knock them off their high horse.  lol.