<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, Zachtomims47 said:

Jet fans need to understand no QB is going to have a perfect game. Did they cost us the win? Did they hold the offense back? Today he did exactly what he needed to do and got the win. 

The hardest thing to teach a gun-slinger is to just manage the game sometimes, and not put it on your shoulders - hopefully he is getting there.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Jet fans need to understand no QB is going to have a perfect game. Did they cost us the win? Did they hold the offense back? Today he did exactly what he needed to do and got the win. 

Yes, and like I said he was solid. They didn't win because of him but they also didn't win in spite of him. He was a contributor just like the defense and the running game. Solid team win. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

The hardest thing to teach a gun-slinger is to just manage the game sometimes, and not put it on your shoulders - hopefully he is getting there.

I think he's done that 2 or 3 times now which is a good thing.  Green Bay, Denver, and probably today.

In the Pittsburgh game (his first one back), the Jets started slow, he threw a pick and they dug themselves a hole.  He won that game for the Jets with his arm in the 4th quarter.

If Wilson (with coaching) can determine when to manage the game vs. when to go hero ball, the Jets will be okay.  

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

I want to give some love to Robinson and the runs he had in that last drive. Also, the TD catch was big.

During the week..it seemed doubtful he would play.  Gained some tough yardage inside..down the stretch.  Welcome to the Jets, Mr Robinson.

• Upvote 2

No. What he said was true. Zach was solid but not great. He made some bad throws and lost a fumble. Much better than last week though. 
Reading comprehension is not a strength huh ? I said you cannot ignore who he was playing against.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Trotter said:

Just got back.

say what you wAnt about the stadium but that was the loudest it has been since 2009 especially the let’s go jets chant in the 4th qtr.

add to the fact the lower bowl was at least 30% bills fans.

well done jets and jets fans.

well done

I was there we went ape sh*t crowd was incredible

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, choon328 said:

34-16 Bills. I think the Jets defense keeps it close through halftime but inept offense and a couple of turnovers turns the tide of the game. I do hope I'm wrong. 

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC

10 hours ago, faba said:

The defense will hold its own but i doubt the offense can compete and will put the defense in too many bad spots Go jets

10 hours ago, Trotter said:

Zach is inactive and mike white is starting?

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Don't be surprised if this team has more 3 and outs than points today. 

7 hours ago, neckdemon said:

i wouldnt be surprised to see the jets get shut out. wilson is really that bad

6 hours ago, jetswinbaby! said:

It is painful to say this but I think it will take a miracle for Zach to play well today...

• Haha 2