<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, Vader said:

ya but Lafleur isn't scheming guys open on the first or second read... I mean even a fly route by Mims to open the game was kind of dumb, low-percentage 

He's been doing it all season though.  First series was a mess but the bigger concern was running the ball on 3rd & 14.  The coaches don't trust Zach at all, and rightly so.

• Upvote 1

Just now, rtnelson said:

D is playing hard.  Bills are having to earn everything.  Not a great start, but ive seen worse.  Still 1st Q.

Seriously?

The defense looks horrendous.  The Bill are doing whatever they want.

Allen made one dumb play - otherwise this has been as bad as possible for a defense.

• Thumb Down 1

Not sure how a QB can run it in on 3rd and 10 from the 11 yard line.  Is anyone in the secondary paying attention?  And while I’m at it I really can’t recall a team causing so many fumbles but not even remotely close the recovering any of them.   Thought for sure Allen would ouck it up, tie his shoe, and flip a Td pass while he was at it. Very frustrating.  

3 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Allen has a pick and a fumble, if it was Wilson, then you guys would be killing him

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

When Zach is on pace for 56 TD’s on the season, he will be allowed to throw a bad INT and even fumble.

It’s called “the benefit of the doubt”.

Allen gets it.

Zach doesn’t.

Allen has earned it.

Zach hasn’t.

• Upvote 2

Allen is the # 1 QB in the league.  Wilson is ranked 34th in QB rating our of 35 qualifying QBs.
Which one deserves the benefit of the doubt?

Benefit of what doubt? The fact is Allen threw a lazy pick and fumbled the ball and was lucky to recover. One turnover and 1 potential turnover on 2 consecutive series.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • More Ugh 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

He's been doing it all season though.  First series was a mess but the bigger concern was running the ball on 3rd & 14.  The coaches don't trust Zach at all, and rightly so.

both can be true. LaFleur can be weak, and Zac also not making the passes called...

Just now, FidelioJet said:

Seriously?

The defense looks horrendous.  The Bill are doing whatever they want.

Allen made one dumb play - otherwise this has been as bad as possible for a defense.

Disagree, it’s just an example of how deadly running QBs are. Wilson let’s defense’s off the hook with his nonsense 

• Sympathy 1