<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Sure, they can.  I just don't see it.  LaFleur has been doing fine.  No one was really complaining about him the 4 weeks prior to the NE game, that's for sure.

he was better at scheming guys open. defenses probably adjusted, and other things happened when he had better weapons on O. he's still learning how o adjust in the league imo. doesn't mean ZW was awesome. mutually exclusive.

And then what happened?
Benefit of the doubt means that there is no logical reason to compare Wilson to Allen in any way.  When Allen struggles, its a blip.  When Wilson struggles, its the norm.  

I’m not comparing either QB, Allen is leaps and bounds ahead of Wilson. The point is: All QB’s make mistakes and are prone to turnovers and if it was Zach you and many posters would be killing him.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, JetsYanks13 said:

I’m not comparing either QB, Allen is leaps and bounds ahead of Wilson. The point is: All QB’s make mistakes and are prone to turnovers and if it was Zach you and many posters would be killing him.

Of course we would.  Because that's been the NORM for Wilson.  Not the rarity.  Do you not understand this?