<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, xJayce said:

And this is why I hate stats.

We got down to the goal line and ran it in. Zach had a good drive there, but didn't get a TD there.

Casuals will say: "Oh, but he didn't throw a TD". Running it is the right play. The team scored. The QB contributed!

Yes, that drive was all QB.

Just now, FidelioJet said:

Zach 3 incompletions...including 2 Mims drops..

Are you actually blaming Mims on those two passes?  One was thrown almost 5 feet over his ead, the other one he lead him just a bit too far; I don't know how you even call that a drop.   If Zach can manage a least one semi accurate pass to Mims that would just awesome. 

Just now, xJayce said:

We got down to the goal line and ran it in. Zach had a good drive there, but didn't get a TD there.

Casuals will say: "Oh, but he didn't throw a TD". Running it is the right play. The team scored. The QB contributed!

It was a nice drive by Zach, no doubt.

Zach has always been good for 1-3 drives a game.  Which is enough to keep his believers/defenders hopeful.  The problem is that the rest of the time he's a$$.  Can he buck that trend today?

Just now, xJayce said:

You realize we have eyes, right?

We know when the stats match the performance and when it doesn’t.

• Post of the Week 1