<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

I misread this as more 3 and outs than punts today.  Which left me a bit confused.  Like, if you fake a punt and get stopped, is that still a three and out, or does it become a four and out?

Well you could have 6 3-and-outs, but only punt on 5 of them, which would work

9 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Tons of Bills fans at the stadium today

I went to a Jets Bills game a few years back when their team was winning and on NJT after they won the game their fans were really annoying. But despite the bad rep of NY fans I haven’t seen any repercussions or harassment of opponents fans at Met Life or on the train. Most of our fans are OK. Btw I wouldn’t go to a Bills home game wearing Jets gear or being obnoxious if we won. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

I see everyone is feeling good about todays game, nice!

I want to follow this game thread, but it gets unbearable at times. I get it, Internet-anonymity-leans negative-attracts trolling-people say things they never would in person-over reaction city-ZW is a foil for personal inadequacies of guys typing in their mom's basement, but I would love to have a decent game thread . . . 

12 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

I want to follow this game thread, but it gets unbearable at times. I get it, Internet-anonymity-leans negative-attracts trolling-people say things they never would in person-over reaction city-ZW is a foil for personal inadequacies of guys typing in their mom's basement, but I would love to have a decent game thread . . . 

Or maybe it's just Jet fans trying to prepare themselves for the frequent pain...

• Haha 1