<<<<<<< Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Biggest problem we will have today is by far out poor tackling and Josh Allen's running ability. We know he can throw the ball but I think we can handle that part well enough.

But we have been poor tacklers and this week is one where tackling will be critical. You can't arm tackle a qb that freaking big and strong.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

2 minutes ago, EM31 said:

This game is not about winning so much as it is about proving we can punch back.  Obviously a win would be great but I will be happy so long as we plant a seed of doubt, no matter so small in the minds of the Bills.

Have to agree on this one.  Moral victories are for chumps but against a team that beat KC on the road in Arrowhead my hope is to be very competitive and show the Jets can put a scare in another division rival.

(By the way, if the Jets somehow some way found a way to win this board would be off the rails for the next two weeks thru the Bye.)

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good thing you've been here to make all the pre-excuses for him.  Gotta get those out of the way before the game even starts.  Nice work.  

I'm salivating right now at wrecking this guy in the game thread. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

By the way, if the Jets somehow some way found a way to win this board would be off the rails for the next two weeks thru the Bye.)

Win or lose, it's going to be a brutal 2 weeks for whoever is on the "losing" side of the Zach argument too. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He'll just call you "miserable" while simultaneously and endlessly b*tching about the RBs, OL, receivers, defense, coaching, and concessions workers.  #RealFan

Lol the kitchen sink approach. 

Most important position on the team? Or quite literally, everyone else? 

• Upvote 2

Just now, SuicidalSince98 said:

See, exactly what I mean. This is the sh*t on Zach Wilson game. 

This is most likely not going to be a good day to pretend you are a better fan because you support the worst QB in the NFL. Might want to take a day or two off on that one 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SuicidalSince98 said:

So you’re going to be miserable with a win? And you’re telling me you don’t have a bias against the QB? 

You know its completely possible for multiple things to happen at the same time right? You can be happy with a win and disappointed in a players performance. We can win, while Zach plays like a turd (like we've been doing). 

• Upvote 2