Sauce will have his worst game today

cjsaus44

Been thinking about this all week, but very worried about Diggs in this game. If the Jets expect put Sauce on him without any help, I think he has his worst game as a pro, and certainly gets scored on this week. Diggs is too shifty AND fast for him. Sauce had a decent game agains the cheetah, but Hill was also nursing a leg injury all week before that game. Plus…the guy throwing the ball is not even on the same planet as Josh Allen.

I think Sauce has had a bunch of good games but a lot of plays that went his way without getting called for PI, or not seeing the ball and luckily getting a hand on it. Overall, he may be a tad overrated. Today will be telling, hopefully I’m wrong.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 9
  • WTF? 2
  • Ugh 4
  • More Ugh 3
  • Haha 4

Hopefully, you are wrong.

Josh will test Sauce early and often. But he's testing our WHOLE defense, not just Sauce. Our front 4 will get to him faster than any front 4 he's faced to date. If he hits Diggs, it will be while he's scrambling, not sitting in a clean pocket. 

But, like all our games, this game will come down to how the refs call the game. A lot of tikky tack PI calls on Reed/Sauce giving Josh 40-50 yards for free will be devastating. But if the refs let them play then our defense has the ability to win the game. At least on defense.

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Special teams had a bad game last week.  They’ve been good, so I look for a bounce back week.  

Agreed. That's why I said special teams would probably not have their worst game. They are normally pretty good, and that game was probably a fluke. Hope to see some exciting ST plays

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

If we are being honest all it takes is for a ref to decide to throw a flag and sauce is rendered useless 

He's been getting favored most of the time by the refs, which is surprising but nice

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Hex said:

Everybody except for maybe special teams will have their worst game today. Get ready for that.

I hope we all can temper the meltdown on JN a bit. The Bills are really, really good. The Jets are growing and building. The team is still in a rebuild, not that we shouldn't push hard for the playoffs, but the Bills are a complete team with a top tier QB.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cjsaus44 said:

Been thinking about this all week, but very worried about Diggs in this game. If the Jets expect put Sauce on him without any help, I think he has his worst game as a pro, and certainly gets scored on this week. Diggs is too shifty AND fast for him. Sauce had a decent game agains the cheetah, but Hill was also nursing a leg injury all week before that game. Plus…the guy throwing the ball is not even on the same planet as Josh Allen.

I think Sauce has had a bunch of good games but a lot of plays that went his way without getting called for PI, or not seeing the ball and luckily getting a hand on it. Overall, he may be a tad overrated. Today will be telling, hopefully I’m wrong.

Sauce is actually thebone Jet I'm not worried about. Much more worried about our LBs trying to contain Allen. 

1 hour ago, cjsaus44 said:

This will definitely be his biggest challenge all year. He's either going to do well or he's going to learn. He's playing his 9th game as a pro. And Sauce's worst game may still mean 50 yards for Diggs... 

1 hour ago, FootballLove said:

Hopefully, you are wrong.

Josh will test Sauce early and often. But he's testing our WHOLE defense, not just Sauce. Our front 4 will get to him faster than any front 4 he's faced to date. If he hits Diggs, it will be while he's scrambling, not sitting in a clean pocket. 

But, like all our games, this game will come down to how the refs call the game. A lot of tikky tack PI calls on Reed/Sauce giving Josh 40-50 yards for free will be devastating. But if the refs let them play then our defense has the ability to win the game. At least on defense.

Sauce wants to be tested.  That's why the guy is so good.  He is not afraid of being picked on, unlike most Jets fans who fear that Sauce will have a bad game.  Sauce doesnt thing that way, which is one reason why he is special, and one reason why he won't have a bad game.  Sauce is for real, and eventually everyone will understand that.

• Upvote 3