Sauce will have his worst game today

cjsaus44

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Big game for my bet with @derp. I bet that Ekwonu will have a better pass blocking grade on PFF than Sauce will have in coverage. Ekwonu got milked in his first game against Myles Garrett, but is putting up dominant grades the past few weeks. Currently stands at Ekwonu: 69.2 vs Sauce 86.9. 

He’s definitely dragging it up, good on him. Wonder if/how not playing with Mayfield has impacted. Kind of interesting to see grades move with opponents a little. I don’t think PFF is weighted by the player you’re going against? That would be cool to see.

Been thinking about this all week, but very worried about Diggs in this game. If the Jets expect put Sauce on him without any help, I think he has his worst game as a pro, and certainly gets scored on this week. Diggs is too shifty AND fast for him. Sauce had a decent game agains the cheetah, but Hill was also nursing a leg injury all week before that game. Plus…the guy throwing the ball is not even on the same planet as Josh Allen.
I think Sauce has had a bunch of good games but a lot of plays that went his way without getting called for PI, or not seeing the ball and luckily getting a hand on it. Overall, he may be a tad overrated. Today will be telling, hopefully I’m wrong.
Bills fan? Nice to meetcha

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Saul Goodman said:

Sauce is in for a tough day. Diggs is not coverable one on one. And sauce isn’t Revis. Today means nothing in terms of defining his future though. 

This. Exactly this. His future is so bright, and he’s already good. He’s not as good as his numbers and the insane praise imply. That’s all. Happy to have him, just making an observation that is obvious to some, unfathomable to others. ??‍♂️ 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, cjsaus44 said:

Been thinking about this all week, but very worried about Diggs in this game. If the Jets expect put Sauce on him without any help, I think he has his worst game as a pro, and certainly gets scored on this week. Diggs is too shifty AND fast for him. Sauce had a decent game agains the cheetah, but Hill was also nursing a leg injury all week before that game. Plus…the guy throwing the ball is not even on the same planet as Josh Allen.

I think Sauce has had a bunch of good games but a lot of plays that went his way without getting called for PI, or not seeing the ball and luckily getting a hand on it. Overall, he may be a tad overrated. Today will be telling, hopefully I’m wrong.

Season 3 Mistake GIF by The Simpsons

• Upvote 1