Game balls / eat crow

Larz

7 minutes ago, Larz said:

Just watched the ESPN highlights and damn Herbig was clutch today 

1A047E2B-E2C5-4683-898F-12C9873B5D3E.png

The Jets pass rush is a friggin thing of beauty right now. This is exactly what Salah has been trying to architect. Organic pass rush without bringing extra guys really allows you to make plays in that secondary.

Feels like this defense is one really good linebacker away from being truly elite. If I am the Jets I am targeting a LB, maybe a safety, maybe another DT for depth in the draft but right now this is a Defense without a glaring hole unlike the past three years.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Im here to eat crow. Didn’t expect this game to be close at all. Defense played great and Zach didn’t make mistakes. We got the W and I couldn’t be happier

I'm right there with you... If I remember, I predicted something like 27 - 13 Bills, with Josh Allen leading in receiving and crushing us with yards on the ground while Zach would be doing pirouettes trying to escape pressure then make silly throws into triple coverage.

Some of my prediction was spot on... Some of it was... not so good.

31 minutes ago, Charlie Brown said:

You feeling better about Zach now????

I sure do!!!! :) 

Not addressed to me, but figured I'd answer.

I'm feeling better! I still need to see these types of performances for a few weeks. The good needs to outweigh the bad. But heading into the bye, I don't think I could have asked for better.

• Upvote 2

Offensive line

To drive over 90 yards  84 of the yards coming solely on the ground for game winning field goal, and in the process taking virtually all the time off the clock was a thing of beauty. 

Me Being an old school guy that still believes a strong rushing attack is key to winning football Boy did I loooooove that last drive.
#RUSHINGATTACKWINSCHAMPIONSHIPS

• Upvote 1