The fluke…was last week’s game. These Jets are 100% for real!

5 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

There is no doubt that Zach has struggled mightily against New England.  Many of his picks have come against them.  Obviously we need to take it one game at a time but I’m looking forward to him getting some redemption hopefully next time we play them.  If he plays like he did today that will happen 

I've seen others post about this but Zachs INTS were not the result of anything special the Pats were doing. They were truly bonehead plays where he was either throwing the ball inaccurately and off platform and/or where he was pressing to make something out of nothing. 

I think the Jets will be prepared, rested and angry against the Pats after letting the last one get away. 

I would imagine Zach plays under control and the defense plays like their hair is on fire in that game.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Doggin94it said:

Team was coming off two huge injuries and probably looking past NE a bit. Not happy with that loss but if we had to lose one of these two games, I'd rather have done it that way. If we can beat Buffalo we can beat anyone in the league - and we now know we can beat Buffalo. That's huge for the team's psyche heading into the bye

Yes!!!’

week of 11/6

poster 1 -we're going to the playoffs

poster 2- we're going to win a couple of games in the playoffs

poster 3- we can beat anyone.  imagine if we we 100% healthy. no reason we can't make it to the SB.

poster 4- with a little luck we can WIN he SB.   (poster will then provide meaningless comparison to other teams)

any upcoming week 

poster 1-  we'll never go far with zach @ QB

poster 2- we're not suppose to be this good this year anyway.  our future will be bright for the next few years

poster 3- i knew our defense couldn't continue to play at a crazy high level

Welcome back to the NFL Jets fans !

with the division this tight and the conference as tight every game now is a BIG game with playoff implications and game day is GAMEDAY again!!!!!!

the ravens play Monday night but wow the division games down the stretch are going to be crazy!!!

9F2AD01F-9A14-49B7-B3D0-050C07E80152.gif

2 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

You clowns making negative reactions to this are blind, Fields>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wilson!  It’s not close!  Look at Fields this season especially the last 3-4 games he is a stud.

It’s hysterical to me that all of the sudden you’re slobbering Fields nuts like his personal ball boy…..  Stating your opinions like fact and are outraged that people don’t agree! It’s comical!  

Semper Fi

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, fastmover said:

It’s hysterical to me that all of the sudden you’re slobbering Fields nuts like his personal ball boy…..  Stating your opinions like fact and are outraged that people don’t agree! It’s comical!  

Semper Fi

When it comes to QB’s my statements are facts ? 

4 hours ago, Doggin94it said:

Team was coming off two huge injuries and probably looking past NE a bit. Not happy with that loss but if we had to lose one of these two games, I'd rather have done it that way. If we can beat Buffalo we can beat anyone in the league - and we now know we can beat Buffalo. That's huge for the team's psyche heading into the bye

And yes the EM distraction had an impact!

Trust me the coaching staff didn't like that either!

4 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

You clowns making negative reactions to this are blind, Fields>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wilson!  It’s not close!  Look at Fields this season especially the last 3-4 games he is a stud.

Can he survive long running that much?

I fear the Bears are grinding him up. 

5 hours ago, heymangold said:

The only thing I’m mad about right now is losing last week.  Should be 7-2.

Means to an end.

If they’d eked out the game last week, maybe they don’t beat such changes into Zach’s game.

Maybe they still pull this one out, but winning last week doesn’t therefore mean they still win this week. Frankly I think there’s a high chance the opposite happens. 

I think just take it however it had to happen. 6-3, half a game out of 1st place, and just toppled the best team in the league. 

23 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

Means to an end.

If they’d eked out the game last week, maybe they don’t beat such changes into Zach’s game.

Maybe they still pull this one out, but winning last week doesn’t therefore mean they still win this week. Frankly I think there’s a high chance the opposite happens. 

I think just take it however it had to happen. 6-3, half a game out of 1st place, and just toppled the best team in the league. 

Now imagine we had a QB?

6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

The formula is simple and, despite very different systems from 10 years ago, it’s the same strategy. This is a team built around defense and running the football, with a very capable passing game that opponents need to respect with the weapons we have.

What JD and Saleh have been cooking up for two years… it’s working and it’s ******* beautiful!

Love this! Very true.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

The formula is simple and, despite very different systems from 10 years ago, it’s the same strategy. This is a team built around defense and running the football, with a very capable passing game that opponents need to respect with the weapons we have.

What JD and Saleh have been cooking up for two years… it’s working and it’s ******* beautiful!

His first read was G Wilson every time.  He completed 10 passes for 62 yards to everyone not named G Wilson.  And they were all wide the **** open all game especially E Moore, he has a right to be pissed!

That win over Cleveland, no matter how lucky it was, gave the Jets their first September win in years. I think it took a huge monkey off their back.

The win over Miami was their first division win in a long time. Similarly, it broke a streak that let them exhale a bit.

Today was another huge steppingstone, a win over arguably the best team in the NFL following a loss last week that had people question whether what we were seeing over the first seven games was real progress.

This is a legit good football team. Far, far from perfect. But they are 6-3 and they are what their record says they are.