All they need…..

40 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

The team needs some upgrades: Center, maybe a tackle, wide receiver (I think Mims, Moore & possibly Davis are gone) Punter & kicker are always on the table.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I don't see any way they cut Davis trade memes and trade more.

One of those three moves may happen not all three together.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shelbyblue said:

Really thinking about what JD has put together there. This team really has no holes right now, the only thing they need is health and for certain players to continue in the maturation process. Next draft they can build a beast!

Nah....havent you heard? There is a fire JD thread that has 76 pages on it. He is out of here. 

3 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

Not with 2 still under contract. Why would we shoot ourselves in the foot by letting 2 of them go? Zero chance of that, JD don't roll like that. 

Davis, Moore and Mims are all under contract for next year. It’d be foolish to take any weapons away from Zach. With that being said whatever JD does I blindly will support based on his track record 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Need a C and a G; need a big fast LB. But, yes, a healthy team would be a great start.

This....Quincy has been a really nice surprise. But CJ Mosely may be on the way out. Kwon and Quincy are fine, but ya, could use a big fast middle linebacker that can patrol sideline to sideline!

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

This team just mailed the bills and ran down the field to win the game.

I was watching it live so it's hard to tell but seems like the whole offensive line deserves praise today.

Do the Jets know that you can actually pay your bills electronically? I mean it's impressive that they can do it while running down a field but still...

5 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Becton is / was a complete waste

Do-over that #11 pick with Justin Jefferson and the Jets are a QB away from legit SB contention right now

Take Justin Jefferson off the Vikes and they’re a .500 team at best

Jets just beat the heavy favorite to win the super bowl. Doesn’t that make them a super bowl content right now?

11 hours ago, FootballLove said:

This....Quincy has been a really nice surprise. But CJ Mosely may be on the way out. Kwon and Quincy are fine, but ya, could use a big fast middle linebacker that can patrol sideline to sideline!

They just restructured CJs contract before the season, he’ll be back for next year.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

12 hours ago, JetsYanks13 said:

The team needs some upgrades: Center, maybe a tackle, wide receiver (I think Mims, Moore & possibly Davis are gone) Punter & kicker are always on the table.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Mims or Davis are staying pending what happens rest of season but one of them will be kept. Hopefully Mims runs away with the job. Moore won't be gone unless we get a crazy trade offer for him. 

13 hours ago, Shelbyblue said:

Really thinking about what JD has put together there. This team really has no holes right now, the only thing they need is health and for certain players to continue in the maturation process. Next draft they can build a beast!

I think we may all be a little surprised at what holes this team has to fill this coming off season given the cap situation and who are free agents.

1 minute ago, Sammybighead said:

We need another young DT next to Q. Nobody other than Q at that position scares anyone. 

Also a young, rangy, FS next to whitehead.

On O, just gotta figure out the oline. I'm venturing my guess from left to right: Rookie (with brown backup), LT, free agent, AVT, Mitchell (Becton as backup).

I mean have you been paying attention to Rankins this year? He’s been pretty dominant