Did the Jets expose the Bills at all?

Mario

1 hour ago, Mario said:

Got to think Matt LaFleur gave his brother some tips on some of these outside running plays. Green Bay ran down their throats as well. 

Defensively once they took away Diggs Allen looked like Allen pre-Diggs. 

Or maybe the other around, little brother is outplaying big bro. 

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

Sure, but we also played this game without our two best offensive players. If that were Breece Hall instead of Michael Carter on that toss in the first half, he probably scores on a long TD run. It cuts both ways 

Our two best offensive players being out has nothing to do with how Buffalo will play against other teams in the future (the topic)

No, the Bills just like pretty well any other team is beatable on any given day.

Don't listen to the national media who falls all over themselves on certain teams as if they will never lose a game.  And no Phily is not going undefeated as much as the brain trust is saying they will.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

The Bills (and the Chiefs) are one-dimensional.

They just don't run.

The Jets pass rush is really good, and today was excellent. Huff was great and my boy Jermaine showed that "I don't need no 3 cone".

So yea, I don't think we exposed anything, I just think we're one of a few teams that actually matches up well against pass-happy teams.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Mario said:

Got to think Matt LaFleur gave his brother some tips on some of these outside running plays. Green Bay ran down their throats as well. 

Defensively once they took away Diggs Allen looked like Allen pre-Diggs. 

As long as Josh Allen is alive, there is no exposing. Any team can be beat on any given Sunday. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

26 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

If the Bills are healthy, there's a lot less to expose.

This was a fantastic win, but I'm pretty sure they're going to play better than they did today for the remainder.

Maybe we can say the same thing about the Jets!  Enjoy the ride, here we come!

31 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

This was a fantastic win, but I'm pretty sure they're going to play better than they did today for the remainder.

And if we were healthy Brreeeecccce would have taken 2 to the house. 

• Post of the Week 1

30 minutes ago, Mario said:

Of course I did. The Bills looked great in the first quarter. 

Fans need to leave the “SOJ” stuff in the past.

Douglas has constructed a highly talented young roster that has no glaring deficiencies.

Zach doesn’t even need to be a superstar.

If he can just consistently perform at a competent, efficient level like he did today, then the Jets can compete with anyone.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, RedBeardedSavage said:

Also that late J Rob up the middle run on that last drive. He played well, but he basically fell on himself trying to cut.

Breece goes yard there.

We're also down AVT & Corey Davis while starting 37 year old "I need shoulder surgery" Duane Brown and Cedric Ogbeuhi at T.

Respect to Herbig btw. I don't have any metrics to offer, but he looks good?

He got live on the postgame show by Bart

37 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

I hate this argument. It ignores the very real and very important injuries we have. This is football. Step up or shut up. 

• Upvote 2

Nah, they’re still the favorites in the AFC. We just matchup well with them. 

When you can keep Allen contained in the pocket and make him read coverages for an extended period of time, you take his superpower away. He shreds apart the blitz. One of the best in the league at it. We’re a team that doesn’t blitz, and we can get home with our front four. Couple that with the fact that their D is vulnerable to the run, and they are also a team that doesn’t blitz much, they didn’t rattle Zach with much pressure, and we were able to wear them down with the run late in the 4th. 

Let’s see how they adjust up in Buffalo in a few weeks. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Alentador31 said:

I hate this argument. It ignores the very real and very important injuries we have. This is football. Step up or shut up. 

It's crazy to me how much people miss the point. No one has stated that the Jets shouldn't have won today. Not everything someone says is a shot at you or your team. Jesus, you people are emotional scarred.

The point, slow bros, is that BUFFALO didn't play their best game and going forward, they will be a different team, and the game plan that the Jets both put forward and executed today most likely is NOT in fact any kind of "exposure", thus answering the original post of the thread. In no way, shape or form is the argument that the Jets also were not at full strength relevant to what I am saying.